Surely you have heard of Minecraft, a game that has many people hooked. Children and adults enjoy the functions of this game, its characteristics allow to build big and difficult things , and to venture into designing and reforming their scenarios. Something very practical is that it has many options to make modifications, such as putting or installing a minimap in Minecraft .
It is possible that when starting in this world of Minecraft the uncertainty arose, of how to execute this function. That is why this time we will focus on offering you in detail how to make an installation of the Minimaps, which will make your games more entertaining . You can play with your friends online , and stand out with its highly custom builds.
What are minimaps?
It is a small map that is shown at the top right of the game screen, it points out the axis and cardinal points. It also gives you guidance to recognize the entire play area, you can even zoom and enlarge the minimap.
How to install the minimap?
With the following tutorial, you will achieve the successful installation of your minimap on your computer, whatever you have, follow these steps right away :
- Download the Minecraft map that you want to have in the game, remember that it must be compatible according to the version of Minecraft you have on your computer. And preferably save the download on the desktop for easy access and has no complications when locating it.
- Go to the Windows search engine and put% appdata%, opening the file folder will show several folders, click it and select Minecraft. Then select the mods folder, and this is where you will find the minimap file folder and drag it there.
- Then you can close or minimize as you prefer, and open Minecraft, select play and you can immediately notice the minimap in the upper right. With the Z key zooms (maximizes or minimizes) with M you can make great , and it can move to any side .
And voila, you will be able to enjoy the options to modify, mark built places that will then be shown on the map. The minimap shows you information about the environment, blocks, players and gives you the option to build portals and teleport anywhere.
What if you have trouble with Mods when putting or installing a minimap in Minecraft?
Well, in this case, you will have to take some very important steps so that you can fix the fault and continue enjoying your favorite game:
- Possibly it may happen that when updating Minecraft the mods that you had previously installed are not compatible with the new version. Therefore, you will have to download and install the mods for the new version, so that it will allow you to install minimaps that match the version.
- It may happen that they are deactivated, for this go to the Minecraft menu and check in the mods folder if you can activate them again. If the solution to the problem is successful, then you can see your saved worlds again, continue playing and enjoying your minimaps.
- It is important that you always check the Minecraft mods , to reinstall them you must go to ‘appdata’, then to the roaming folder. Then select Minecraft, click Bin, Minecraft.jar and extract them, it is always advisable to check how to do it, before installing them.
New in the use of minimaps!
Because it is so popular and practical, it is a game tool that allows the younger audience to easily manage its options. So, since this game is being proposed to the educational field, it is not surprising because it promotes, motivates and stimulates the creativity of the players.
Don’t wait any longer, venture to put or install a minimap in Minecraft, because through this guide you can properly install this tool. We invite you to have fun with Minecraft modes and its excellent minimaps and you will see how practical and educational it will be for you.