For these reasons we decided to miracomosehace.com, introduce this simple post to learn c OW put on and send an image to the background in Excel, step by step. This will improve the appearance of your Excel spreadsheet, making it more attractive to your eyes or to impress your co-workers.
In general, math calculations can be boring for some of us . Not to mention the Excel program with its formulas, numbers, cells with values and operations. And it can seem both overwhelming and monotonous.
How to put and send an image to the background in Excel step by step
- First, open the worksheet where you want to add the background.
- Click “Page Layout “ on the options toolbar.
- Then click on “Background” in the “Page Settings” group.
- Now you must ” Insert images “. You can choose the images in three different ways: From a file on your device; from the web browser or from OneDrive-Personal .
- To select an image from your computer, for example, simply click “Browse.”
- All your images stored on your computer will appear. Choose an image. You will find that the “Open” button was momentarily changed to the “Insert” button after choosing the image. Click “Insert” to insert the image you selected.
- Check that the image is displayed on the entire background of the worksheet.
- Ready! You can now enjoy your colorful Excel sheet .
Important tips for you to enjoy your beautiful background to the fullest in your Excel sheet
- Make sure you are properly connected to the Internet if you choose an image from the browser or use One Drive with Excel online , so you avoid losing your image when choosing it.
- Try using contrasting colors to make your spreadsheet more readable. For example, if you use a dark colored font on a light colored background image, it will be easier to read.
- In the same way you can adjust the transparency of the image to the percentage that suits you best.
- You can also use the keyboard shortcut Alt + P to add an image background to your Excel sheet.
- The image in the background of the worksheet can increase the overall size of the worksheet. Therefore, select only those images that have small measurements.
- You cannot add a background image to multiple worksheets at the same time. You can only do it one by one.
- Eliminate the grid lines on your spreadsheet when using a background image, this makes them look smooth.
- It should be noted that when you add an image background to your spreadsheet using the above method, it will not appear when you print the sheet. To add funds to your spreadsheet, keep an eye out for our next post.
How to remove background image in Excel
To remove the background from the image, you will have to do a process similar to the previous one, but this time in reverse. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, open the spreadsheet, where you already added an image as a background.
- After this, head over to the “Page Layout ” tab on the ribbon and click on the ” Remove Background ” option .
It should be concluded that the best way to personalize and style the background of an Excel sheet is to add a background image, either for your delight or to make a beautiful presentation to your clients who require your professional services.
So remember this simple steps article you just finished on how to put a picture in the background in Excel. In the same way, share it with your acquaintances and leave us your comments in the box below.