Tiktok has become one of the most prominent entertainment applications in recent years, and it is no wonder. The app created by ByteDance offers endless functions with which users can have fun while showing their creativity. In this article we discover one of those functions, the one that offers you the possibility to change the background of your TikTok videos .
The platform does not establish any limits when it comes to setting any image you have on your mobile as the background of the video, so you can already imagine the infinity of videos that you can create thanks to this tool . First of all, you must download TikTok and make sure you have the app updated to enjoy all its news.
How to change the background on TikTok videos
If you are one of those users who only want to see the content of the social network without creating personal videos, you should know that it is possible to use TikTok without having to download the app on your mobile . On the contrary, if you aspire to become a true star of the platform of the moment, you must download the app and learn to master it by discovering all the tricks that it stars.
One of them is the one that we will detail below, focused on changing the virtual funds of your TikTok videos. Thanks to this tool, you can record yourself on the beach, in space or anywhere you want without leaving home . You just have to download the images or videos that you want to use as backgrounds to have them in your mobile gallery.
We dive right into the effects of TikTok to explain, step by step, how to change the background of the videos you record on the most popular platform of the moment .
- Open TikTok and click on the + buttonon the bottom bar to start recording a new video.
- Click on the Effects sectionin the lower left corner of the recording screen. This will bring up the effects menu that shows you all the available options.
- Within the Effects section, you should look for the two that will allow you to change the background to set a photo or video as the wallpaper ofthe video you are going to record. The first one is represented by an image gallery icon and the second, similar, also has the play and download buttons superimposed. You can find both in the Effects section and they are usually present in the Top section as well.
- Click on the effect you want to use and a small preview of the latest images in your gallery will be displayed. To access your entire collection of images, select the + button that appears on the left. You just have to click on the photo or video you want to use to make it the backgroundfor your video on TikTok.
- Record the video you have in mind and the end, you just have to publish it so that other users can have fun with it.
Although its reign is threatened by platforms like Byte , the popularity of TikTok is assured in the future thanks to functions like the one explained in this article, which offers users doses of fun while playing with their creativity. And you? Have you already encouraged yourself to become a “tiktoker”?