Surely, each of you has come across card games in one way or another. But there are a lot of such games: blackjack, better known in our area under the name 21, bridge, a fool, which was played by almost every inhabitant of our immense. In general, many are interested in card games.
In casinos, card games are also in demand. Almost in any casino you can find blackjack, which can be played with only one dealer, as well as poker, for which it is better to find more players. Needless to say, the most popular variation of poker is Texas Hold’Em, and, surprisingly, it is played not only in the state of Texas.
In the game Rust, you can find a bandit camp , in which a rather large area is devoted to a casino building. And although the variety of gambling games there is small, there is still something to play there. For example, you can try your luck by placing scrap metal on a certain number in the wheel of fortune , or you can waste all your scrap metal by playing a one-armed bandit . But in both games, it all depends on luck. Is it possible somewhere to try to deceive people by making a big jackpot? Can you bluff in Rust? It is definitely possible, because with the update “ Gestures UPDATE ” poker tables appeared in the game Rust, at which you can play Texas Hold’em with other players.
Article content [ Hide ]
- 1How to Play Poker in Rust
- 1Tables in the bandit camp
- 2How to start playing
- 3Control buttons
- 4How to play solo
- 2How to spawn a poker table to the administrator
How to play poker in Rust
Tables in the bandit camp
A total of 4 poker tables can be found in the bandit camp. All of them are located in different rooms and are designed for a different number of players. There are tables for 2, as well as 3, 4 and 6 players.
The table for 2 players is located in a small house not far from the aircraft vendor. The table itself can be found near a hole in the wall, which is covered with sheet metal.
Building with a poker table for 2 players
Poker table for 2 players
The table for 3 players is located closer to the casino building. In the same building there is a store “STUFF”, where you can buy items like shelves and a weapon locker . The table is inside the building, near the red door.
Building with a poker table for 3 players
Poker table for 3 players
The rest of the tables are located in the casino. A table for 4 players can be found in the room with the wheel of fortune, right next to the One-Armed Bandit machines. The 6-player table can be found in the same room as the recycler , that is, in the room with the steering wheel. You can get into this room through the door to the left of the wheel of fortune.
Poker table for 4 players
Poker table for 6 players
Apart from the number of players, the tables are no different from each other.
How to start playing
First you need to bring in scrap metal for the game. The minimum rate is 100 units of scrap metal. Maximum – 1000 units of scrap metal. After placing a bet in a small cache , which is installed in each seat, you must press the “Play” button, which will appear on the screen when you point the camera at the poker table. To enter the game, you must hold down the interaction key (by default, the E key). If the game is already in progress, and you just pressed the “Play” button, you will only enter the game on the next hand.
Getting into the poker game
As soon as there are enough players, everyone will receive 2 cards, called hand cards. 3 players will get their chips – dealer, big blind, small blind. In addition to the hand cards, there will be 5 more community cards on the table. Community cards are laid out in 3 stages: first, 3, then 1, and then 1 more are laid out. Community cards are seen by all players, and hand cards – only by their holders. As a result, players will have to collect one of the poker combinations, in which they can use both their personal cards and public ones. It is possible that several players will use the same card to create a combination. Recall that any player can use community cards to create combinations – they are not privatized, unlike hand cards, combinations of which can only be made by their holders. We’ll come back to poker combinations later.
Hand cards in poker
Let’s move on to the order of the game. First, 2 players make mandatory bets – they are also the blinds. The small blind is made by the player located first to the left of the dealer. The amount of his bet is equal to ½ of the bet that was set in a particular hand. The big blind is made by the next player clockwise, that is, the person who sits first to the left of the small blind. He bets 2x the size of the small blind. That is, if the small blind put 5 units of scrap metal, the big blind will put 10. After these bets, the players receive 2 hand cards.
After receiving the hand cards, the first round of bidding begins. Each player maintains a big blind (Call), raises (Raise), or leaves the game (Fold). You can also put all your scrap metal (All in). Think carefully about your decision – you cannot undo it. As a result, the rates should be equal. After that, 3 cards are laid out on the table.
Already at this stage, the player may have some definite combination. There are 10 of them. Let’s sort them from weakest to strongest.
- High card is the weakest hand in Texas Hold’em. If no combination is lined up at all, the player will most likely lose. The highest card is determined by the rank of the highest card.
- Pair (one-pair) – a combination of two cards of the same rank. For example, 2 jacks.
- Two-pair – two different pairs of cards. For example, 2 aces and 2 nines.
- Three or a set (three of a kind) – three cards of the same rank. For example, 3 sixes.
- Straight – 5 consecutive cards from lowest to highest rank. For example, ace, two, three, four, and five. It is worth noting that the ace can be either the highest or the lowest deserved card. If necessary, he replaces the number 1, or goes above the king.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit, no matter what value they are. If several players have a flush, the winner is determined by the highest card. If the highest cards are also equal, the remaining cards are compared – whoever has the other more wins.
- Full house (full house) – a combination of a three and a pair. Example: 3 eights and 2 fives.
- Four of a kind – 4 cards of the same rank, for example, 4 sevens.
- Straight flush is a combination of straight and flush, that is, the combination consists of 5 consecutive cards from the lowest to the highest value of the same suit.
- Royal flush is the strongest hand in poker. This combination consists of 5 consecutive cards of the same suit from 10 to ace. That is, players need to collect 10, jack, queen, king and ace of the same suit.
The next 2 rounds of betting are identical to the first, but instead of 3 cards, 1 is laid out. The game can end even before the 5th community card is laid, if all players except 1 have discarded their cards.
All available control buttons are shown on the interface. Once it’s your turn, you can do one of the following:
Maintain rate / check (key C) – add scrap metal for the equation of the maximum rate / do not raise rates;
Throw off your cards (key F) – deal your cards, accept defeat;
Increase the rate (key R) – increase the rate by a certain amount;
Put everything (key A) – put all your scrap metal.
In order to increase the rate on a certain amount of scrap metal, use the up and down arrows.
How to play solo
Unfortunately, you need to find people to play poker. The developers, alas, did not foresee tables for singles.
How to spawn a poker table to an administrator
The server administrator can spawn the poker table anywhere. To do this, you need to register one of the following console commands:
- spawn cardtable.static_configa – table for 6 players;
- spawn cardtable.static_configb – table for 4 players;
- spawn cardtable.static_configc – table for 3 players;