Do you want to share an important announcement or just want to share something interesting or interesting? You can easily pin a tweet to your Twitter timeline so the visitor doesn’t miss it. Moreover, there is no time limit on how long the pinned tweet will be visible.
In this article, I’ll show you how to pin a tweet, yours or someone else’s, from your iPhone or iPad, and the steps to unpin it. Let’s start!
How to pin a tweet to Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap Profile.
- Now click the More icon in the upper right corner of the tweet.
- Then click Pin to your profile.
- Click Pin to pin the tweet above your profile.
How to pin someone else’s tweet to Twitter on iPhone or iPad
Unfortunately, there is no official way to pin someone else’s tweets on Twitter. However, you can use online tools for this.
I often rely on TwToolsEu, an easy-to-use Twitter tool. Here’s how to pin your favorite tweet from another Twitter profile with it.
- Visit TwToolsEu in a browser.
- Then click PIN ANY TWEET → Allow Access.
- Enter your Twitter credentials and click Authorize Application.
- Go to Twitter, copy the link to the tweet you want to pin.
- Then paste the link into Twtools and click Pin Tweet.
The selected tweet will now be pinned to the top of your profile.
Note : To unpin a tweet, simply click the retweet button and select “Un-retweet”.
How to unpin a Twitter tweet on iPhone
Pinned an invalid tweet or the tweet is no longer relevant? No problem! You can easily unpin a tweet by following these steps:
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap the More icon in the upper-right corner of the pinned Tweet.
- Click Unpin from Profile and select Unpin.
These were the quickest ways to pin or unpin your or someone else’s Twitter tweet from your iPhone. If you have other questions, see the answers to the most common questions below.
- Why can’t I pin someone else’s tweet to Twitter?
- Since there is no official way to pin someone’s tweet to Twitter, you cannot do it using the official app. You will have to use third party tools like Twtools.
- How do I see someone’s pinned tweet?
- A pinned tweet appears at the top of the Twitter timeline and is marked as a “pinned tweet”. So, go to the person’s Twitter account to view it. If you don’t see this tag, the person hasn’t added the pinned tweet.
- Can I post more than one Tweet to Twitter?
- You cannot pin more than one tweet. You have to be selective and choose from the many available tweets.