If you like to play Fortnite on your PC, to live a better experience than other devices provide, you have come to the ideal place. Well, here we will give you the best tips to optimize the performance of your Windows 10 PC for you to play Fortnite. So by putting into practice the advice that we will give you in this notebook, you will be able to get the most out of your PC.
The PCs have excellent hardware, which are supported by Software, to provide optimum performance for programming. Therefore, when our computers have Windows 10, we can be sure that games like Fortnite will work well.
But what happens if our computer is overloaded, how can we optimize the performance of our Windows 10 PC to play Fortnite. Well then we will give you some suggestions to improve PC performance in Windows 10 , with this practical guide, which will be very useful.
Tips to optimize the performance of my Windows 10 PC
Unlike other electronic devices used for gaming, the advantage of Windows 10 PCs is that they can be optimized. By performing this type of maintenance on our computers, we can get the most out of it, we can even increase their performance by 20 to 30% .
But how can we make this possible? Well, by putting into practice the tips that we provide here, you can optimize the performance of your Windows 10 PC, with these steps:
- Before downloading a game on your PC, do a check-up on your computer.
- Try to protect your PC from Trojan viruses .
- Check for any incompatibilities.
- If you haven’t, update your PC’s BIOS, or basic input-output system.
- Improve the graphics processing card.
- Renew the PC drivers .
- Disable apps that are in the background.
- Eliminate programs that are not necessary.
- Make Windows boot, lighter.
- Update your computer’s operating system .
- Disconnect Cortana and any other services you don’t need.
- Lower the hardware temperature.
- Disconnect the cloud and P2P functions.
Take advantage of Windows 10 help
Windows 10 has a Microsoft system included, which helps you to carry out checks and detect any low performance of the computer. There are those who prefer to force the Windows 10 update , such as those who decide to detect hardware or software failures manually, by following these steps:
- Select the Windows start button.
- Then choose the option “Control Panel”.
- Choose “troubleshooting.”
- You will get a menu to search for PC problems where you will see:
- Among others.
- Select according to your inconvenience, or try each of the programs.
- Check each area and troubleshoot.
- After this your PC will be optimal.
Optimize your PC’s RAM memory
If the capacity of your PC’s RAM memory is 4 GB, it will fill up immediately, so Windows will use the hard disk . Therefore, it is important that you learn to use all the RAM memory of Windows 10 , to optimize your computer and get the most out of it.
Optimize the Fortnite game
It is not enough just to optimize the performance of your Windows 10 PC to play Fortnite, you must also do it with the game. Since, you must take care of the impact and consumption that the game will give your CPU and the graphics card, so that they are not affected. So, to get the most out of your graphics card, you will need to optimize both the game and the graphics card.
After optimizing the PC and the game, restart the computer
It usually happens that after cleaning and making some changes to our computer, certain programs do not close unless we restart the PC. That is why it is important that you carry out this procedure, especially if you plan to start playing Fortnite, in order to free up the RAM .
So as you may have realized, by optimizing the performance of your Windows 10 PC to play Fortnite, you will be getting the most out of it. Therefore, we invite you to put into practice the tips in this guide so that you can better enjoy the game of Fortnite .