We tell you how to open all the safes in Resident Evil 3 Remake, their location, content and password. Let nothing escape the reach of your plundering hands.
- Redstone Street Warehouse Safe
- Safe in the West Office of the Police Station
- Safe in the Hospital Infirmary
In Resident Evil 3 Remake we will find a series of safes with a hidden reward, which we will not be able to open until we find the solution to its combination through the game’s setting.
Once the code has been discovered, these are opened by turning the dial in the indicated direction and up to the indicated number, and then the next in the indicated direction, but without pressing accept . You just have to press accept until you move the dial to the last number. If you make a mistake, the dial will start to turn and you have to re-enter the code. This time, unlike what happened in Resident Evil 2 Remake , they are not especially numerous. There are also two combination lockers, but we have explained those together with the padlocks .
The operation of the safes is simple : it is a combination of three numbers (two in the last one) that must be entered, turning the wheel by pressing the pad key or pushing the stick in the direction indicated up to the first number, then until the second in the direction that we indicate, and finally, when reaching the third, press accept to open the box.
That said, these are all the safes from Resident Evil 3: Remake and their combination to open them
Redstone Street Warehouse Safe
- Combination solution:9 left, 3 right, 7 left. If you’re playing version 1.00, it’s 9 left, 1 right, 8 left. Just move the crosshead left and right until you reach the indicated numbers. When you get to the last press accept.
- When will we find it ?:In the Center .
- Where ?:You will pass this box if you go up the fire escape in front of the pharmacy, in the back alley of Moon’s Donuts.
- Reward: you willget the Scope (Pistol).
Strongbox in the West Office of the Police Station
- Combination solution:9 left. 15 right. 7 left. Just move the crosshead left and right until you reach the indicated numbers. When you get to the last press accept.
- When will we find her ?:While exploring the Police Station with Carlos.
- Where ?:It’s on the ground floor, on the west side. It’s exactly the same safe from Resident Evil 2 Remake . In fact, it even has the same solution.
- Reward: you willget a Fanny Pack to expand your inventory.
Hospital Infirmary Safe
- Combination solution:9 left, 3 right. Just move the crosshead left and right until you reach the indicated numbers. When you get to the last press accept.
- When will we find her ?:While exploring the Hospital with Carlos.
- Where ?:It is in the infirmary room, on the second floor.
- Reward: you willget the Double Magazine (Assault Rifle).