Do you want to learn how to silence the iPad but the button does not work or are you looking for another method? In the following tutorial we will tell you step by step what you have to do, because it is faster and easier than you imagine.
Mute iPad (no button)
The truth is that silencing the iPad can be useful and comfortable on many occasions. It is a way to remove the sound from the device so that we can enjoy it without interruptions, without it sounding at all.
Of course, if you do not know the steps to follow, you may be wasting time looking through the options of your iPad and you do not find the possibility of doing it.
But, don’t worry, that’s what we are for. How do you do it?
In the Control Center
One way to silence the iPad without a button is to access the Control Center . There are different shortcuts there to control the sound.
These are the steps to follow:
- Scroll the Control Centerfrom the upper right part to the bottom, you will see that it appears in the panel
- From there you can select 3 methodsto silence the iPad or lower the volume
- Increase and decrease volume: to regulate it as you need
- Silent mode: to have silent calls and alerts
- Do Not Disturb mode: ideal for silencing alerts, calls, notifications and all kinds of warnings whenever the iPad is locked. In addition, you can program it based on your needs, whenever you want.
You can configure it just by pressing and holding on the shortcut. So you just have to follow these steps to get it.
In this way, you can silence the iPad (without button) whenever you want directly from the control center. Comfortably.
If it has served you, share it! And if you have any questions, we are here to help you solve them. We hope it has been of great help to you.