Next, we are going to see how to put the Opera browser in full screen in an extremely fast and simple way to be able to take advantage of the entire screen of our monitor and work more comfortably.
We cannot deny that Opera is one of the great browsers that we have today . It may not be as popular as Firefox and Chrome, but it is arguably even better in certain respects than those mentioned above.
In itself, Opera comes with a few basic functions included without the need to install any kind of extension such as, for example: an ad block, its own VPN network to browse privately and is optimized to save energy in case of that you use a laptop.
Therefore, Opera is a high quality browser that deserves a chance in case you had never tried it, in itself we can open social networks and WhatsApp to respond to messages from the same browser without having to have more tabs open .
Something that is very important for many people, especially in certain work areas, is having a large work space and for this the option of having Opera in full screen is ideal because we can take advantage of every last inch of our monitor.
Do you want to know how to put Opera in full screen on Windows and Mac ? A little further down we are going to go into details on how you can do it in both operating systems and make the most of your screen space.
This guide to take advantage of the entire monitor with Opera is quite simple to carry out and in a few minutes you will know how to expand Opera so that it fills the entire screen of your monitor.
Put Opera in full screen when browsing in Windows
- In order to use Opera in full screen, we are going to have to open the browser and then we are going to click on the Opera icon that is in the upper left corner of the browser.
- A drop-down menu with several options will appear. When we hover the mouse over the “ Page ” option , a new, smaller menu opens.
- But in this menu we will find the option ” Full screen ” when we click on that option, the browser will occupy the entire screen.
- A quick way to use this is by pressing F11 on the keyboard, it does basically the same thing. If you want to exit the full screen mode of Opera in Windows , all you have to do is press F11 and you will return to the standard window.
How to put Opera in full screen on Mac
- If you want to do it on Mac, it is very simple, since you will have to open the browser and then click on the Opera menu that is at the top of the screen. Now click on ” View ” and a new menu is displayed.
- In this new menu you will have to select the option that says ” Enter in full screen “. In case you want to deactivate the full screen to return to normal, what you will do is click on the upper part of the screen to open the Opera menu.
- Now we click on “View” again and the option to ” Exit full screen ” will appear. Another easy way to do it is by simply pressing the “Esc” key on your physical keyboard.
We hope this simple tutorial was useful for you, remember that we are always available to help you with any questions you have in this regard. If that is the case, leave it in the comments section that you can find a little below and we will try to respond to you as quickly as possible.