One of the most frequent uses of the Facebook platform is to watch and share publications, videos, images and the like, this because this platform has a large number of options and tools to socialize with our friends and acquaintances within the same platform.
One of the most used is to make a live video. But what if we don’t know how to make live videos from the Facebook platform on our computer? We will teach you how to run it in a very intuitive way in this little tutorial.
- What are the steps to create a Facebook feed from your PC without installing any additional programs?
- How to present your computer screen in your Facebook broadcast?
- Where is the time you have been broadcasting and the comments that users have made to your live show?
- What to do once you want to stop broadcasting a Facebook direct?
- How to broadcast with another person on Facebook with ‘Live With’?
What are the steps to create a Facebook feed from your PC without installing any additional programs?
If we want to access the tool to make direct on Facebook, we must take into account a small series of factors such as having our browser updated to avoid problems with this platform, having a webcam , in addition to having a good internet connection, of which On the contrary, our live will not look fluid or it will not be able to start, now that we take this saying into account, we must follow the following steps:
- From our computer we will open the browser that we use by default and we will enter Facebook with our login information.
- When we are in the interface of the Facebook home page, we will seek to enter our profile from the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Within our profile, we will scroll and look for the option that says “Live Video”, we will have to enter it.
- We will be taken to an interface where we can customize different aspects of the live video that we are going to make, such as publishing it in our profile, groups and others.
- We look for the video option and press transmit, they will ask us what type of audience we want to reach, we choose the option we like and press accept.
- We select the final aspects such as video source, camera controls, allow access to external devices and others, when we meet the requirements and are satisfied with the result, we will press the transmit button.
How to present your computer screen in your Facebook broadcast?
The presentation that our computer screen should have in the Facebook transmission is actually to our liking, however, everything will depend on what we do live , whether we play a video game and show the content, teach a tutorial or just interact with our friends, based on what we do live is how we should present the desktop of our computer, which we recommend having the latest Windows 10 update to avoid compatibility errors.
Where is the time you have been broadcasting and the comments that users have made to your live show?
When we perform live shows, we can make use of the different options that it offers us, such as seeing the comments that users have made in our live, these are seen on the right side of the screen, as well as observing the total time we have been doing. transmission, which are seen in the upper part, something worth mentioning is that, the vast majority of options and tools that the live offers will generally be found on the right.
What to do once you want to stop broadcasting a Facebook direct?
After a while, we may want to finish transmitting, for this we must cut the Facebook transmission, this option appears in the form of a red button in the lower right corner of the screen, which mentions “End live video” , when doing this action, all users who were within the live will be notified of its completion immediately.
How to broadcast with another person on Facebook with ‘Live With’?
Another of the different options and tools that the Facebook platform can offer us is to transmit live with another person, this comes in handy when making a collaboration with a user and in this way increase the interaction with our friends, To access this option it is necessary to create or open a Facebook account , in addition to having in our friends list the person with whom we will make the live video, knowing this, we will follow the following steps to reach this option:
- We will start by opening our browser and logging into Facebook with our data.
- Within the account, we go to our personal profile from the arrow in the right corner of the interface.
- We started looking for the option “Transmit live video”and click on it.
- We enter the option to transmit and we will look for the option to “Transmit with other people”.
- A pop-up window opens in which we are shown the option of Messenger rooms, within this same tool we will search and select the people in whom we will invite our direct, these people will be notified instantly with a notification to access live video.
It may be that being the first time when performing a direct on the platform, you are unaware of all the tools and customization options that it offers, or you may present possible failures when executing the tool, for which you should contact the technical support of the platform Facebook and in this way solve all your concerns with its trained staff.