There is no doubt that Fortnite has become quite a sensation lately. And, as with any other video game, it goes without saying that its players want to enjoy all their options quickly and entertainingly. But lately, there have been some issues that can affect your users’ experience when playing Fortnite.
How to Make Fortnite Run Smooth and Lag Free – Make Fortnite Run Better
One of these annoying problems is the lag and lack of fluidity with which the game sometimes runs, especially on PC. If when playing Fortnite you are presented with this stressful problem and you want to know how to fix it, do not worry, because right here we teach you how to make Fortnite go fluid and lag , so that you can make the game work much better in a very simple way.
How to make Fortnite go smooth and lag-free?
Fortnite is one of the most popular and successful games of this year and last. And this is totally understandable, since it has an infinity of options and possibilities; so much so that there is even a ranking of the best weapons to use in Fortnite. This makes it a game that allows its users to develop their creativity, interact with thousands of people around the world and acquire skills that they can in their daily lives.
Although in general Fortnite has had a great development, to the point where you can play split screen on multiple devices; Not everything is rosy. Thanks to the latest updates, some older devices have been affected, and can no longer support the game as before. This, therefore, causes some lag and there is poor flow.
This has made many Fortnite players around the world uncomfortable, as well as preventing them from continuing to play as they always have. If when downloading Fortnite you find yourself in this situation and you don’t know what to do to fix it, then keep reading, because here we show you that there are certain things you can do to significantly improve the quality of your game .
How to make Fortnite work better
There is more than one way to make Fortnite run smoothly and lag-free . They range from simple things that you can do with the push of a button, to others that can help you greatly. Some of the things you can do to achieve this are:
- If you think it is necessary, disable the 3D sound. Although this may seem unnecessary, doing so will see big changes in the speed of the game.
- Disable Multiple Sub-Processes on your computer. Since this is a feature designed to improve the performance of newer computers, you might want to turn it off if you have one that is older. So you can see a significant improvement in the game’s FPS.
- Degrades the resolution of the game . Another way in which you can improve the performance of Fortnite is by lowering its resolution. And, although it may sound somewhat contradictory, this is recommended so that you can enjoy the most important aspects of the game. Also take into account how much Fortnite weighs , as this is also related to fluidity if your device has little space.
- Change the size of the game screen. This may not be very cheering for some, but it is necessary to improve the quality of the game. All you have to do is, instead of activating full screen, play in full screen but with the graphics settings menu open.
- If you play on a mobile device, close the background apps . This greatly improves the performance of Fortnite and any other game or app, so we recommend doing it.
- Activate the «Game mode» of your cell phone. This function that most cell phones have, helps the full power of the computer to be concentrated in the game, which allows it to have a better performance .
- Always try to be connected to a Wi-Fi network . Playing Fortnite using only mobile data can seriously affect the game and cause lag, so we encourage you to play connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Of course, although most versions of the game are of excellent quality, we recommend that you use the latest version of Fortnite to avoid any errors. We hope that all this information about making Fortnite go smooth can be useful to you and that you can enjoy a fun game time, totally lag-free.