You are thinking of logging in and logging into Twitch, because you have reached the right place, since here we will explain how to do it. In order for a person to log in and use the services and benefits offered by Twitch , they must first open an account. But how to do it, what steps should you take, don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for, to answer all your questions.
Create an account on Twitch
Don’t take creating your account on Twitch lightly , first take the time to read the terms and conditions. Then you must sign and accept the conditions that they have stipulated so that you can be part of the Twitch platform. Keep in mind that if you violate the terms and conditions stipulated by Twitch, you can be sanctioned or may even suspend your account.
By having your own Twitch account, you can log in and log into the platform, where you can interact with other streamers. You can even follow your favorite streamers , keep in touch with the community through chat and make your own streams.
Register with your computer to log in
To register an account on Twitch, the first thing you should do is go to the official page and take the following steps:
- Open the Login / Register tab .
- Select where it says registration and fill out the form.
- Select your username.
- Create your secret password .
- Add your date of birth and email.
- And finally check that you are not a robot.
After taking these steps, you will already have an active Twitch account and enjoy all the benefits that this platform offers you. That way you can log in and log into the Twitch community, chat with other streamers, and more.
And remember that this platform has a security system, which terminates accounts that are created to generate criticism and abuse. If any user violates community guidelines or attempts to evade or violates mitigation measures, Twitch will suspend the account.
Therefore, you must take your Twitch account seriously and use it correctly, whether to create your videos, stream or share with other streamers.
Register with your mobile to log in
In case you want to open a Twitch account on your mobile phone, you must take the following steps that we will indicate below:
- You must first enter the Play Store and download the Twitch application.
- After installing the application on your mobile, you must start it and select the button to register.
- By this means, you can use your phone number , which must be mobile, landlines are not allowed, or enter your email. And be sure to enter your country code, in the case of your phone number.
- If you enter the phone number first, we recommend confirming your email later.
- After completing the form, select the option “Register”
- Then you will receive a confirmation code for your account, through a message, to the number you entered.
- You will have a period of 5 minutes to enter the code provided by the Twitch platform.
- After entering the code, you will already have your Twitch account on your Android cell phone.
After this, you will be able to log into your Twitch account and you will be able to stream on Twitch from your Android cell phone. And even chat with other streamers, follow your favorites, and also broadcast your game sessions live .
Login and log in to Twitch
Ready, having your account already registered, you can log in and log into Twitch whenever you want; by being an active member you will enjoy:
- Receive notifications from your favorite channels, of course for this you will have to enable notifications.
- You will have the privilege of chatting on the channels that have chat enabled.
- You will even have the opportunity to be an affiliate or partner and broadcast your game sessions live.
- You can also monetize Twitch streams and earn money by being an affiliate.
We hope this information has been very helpful to you and you can create your account and log in to Twitch.