The extraordinary digital platforms of Facebook and Instagram have become extremely indispensable tools for the majority of Internet users. These are generally used by users for entertainment and recreation. That’s why at some point you probably want to disconnect Instagram from Facebook.
How to Unlink or Disconnect my INSTAGRAM Account from FACEBOOK
Currently these applications are used as work media, in which related advertising and marketing plans are developed for a specific purpose. It is for this reason that the aforementioned applications have become essential today.
You must remember that the Facebook company absorbed Instagram. Thus constituting a profitable source of income for the majority of entrepreneurs currently based on the technology of both APPs.
Currently due to the great popularity and use worldwide, both social networks are linked. That is why the Facebook APP allows us to link it to Instagram . Thus allowing a duality that allows developing market strategies by synchronizing the accounts with each other.
The rationale behind linking both applications is undoubtedly beneficial for some users, while for others it is not, and is somewhat annoying. Therefore, these users have the need to unlink their Instagram account with their Facebook profile.
Well, don’t worry, here we will show you step by step how to unlink or disconnect your Instagram account from Facebook from your PC or mobile phone.
Step by step: How to unlink your Instagram account from Facebook from your PC
If you have already decided to unlink or disconnect your Instagram account with Facebook from your desktop computer, here we will present a simple way to do it.
- First of all, you must verify that both your Instagram and Facebook accounts are synchronized and active.
- Then you must enter your Facebook account. Later within the interface of the Facebook platform, you must enter the “Settings” section. This icon can be seen in the upper right part of your screen.
- At this point a screen will be displayed where you will find an icon called «Applications» . This button can be visually located quickly in the upper left part of your screen, there you will have to press it to access.
- After executing the previous step, the number of applications that you have synchronized with Facebook will be displayed on the screen . Among which should be the “Instagram” APP.
- Now you must select it and in turn you must click on the “x” that will appear to be able to delete it.
- At this point, a new box will be enabled where you must confirm the deletion with the following question Do you want to delete Instagram?
- Finally, you must select the word “Yes” and you’re done. In this way, the linking of your Instagram account with your Facebook account will be canceled .
As you will see, these simple steps will be very helpful to unlink your Instagram account from your Facebook account from your PC without taking much time. Now, if what you need is to disconnect your personal Instagram account from your other Facebook account from your mobile, don’t worry.
Next, we will easily explain how to do it from your mobile phone for both Android or iOS systems.
Step by step: How to unlink your Instagram account from Facebook from your mobile
- First of all, you should verify that both your Instagram and Facebook accounts are available on your mobile. It should be noted that it does not matter if your smartphone has an Android or IOS system , it will be indifferent.
- Now, taking into account the previous step, you must go to the Instagram application from your PC or Android or iOS device and log in with your data.
- Then, you must touch the “Settings” icon, which you will find in the upper right corner of your profile.
- Now you must scroll down where you will see the “privacy and security” section.
- In this section you must click where it says “linked accounts.” Later you will look for the “Facebook APP application” and you must select it by clicking on it.
- Next you must click on the “unlink” option, thus reaffirming that you want to disconnect the application with your Facebook account.
You may also be interested in how to put or upload several photos in the same Instagram story.
We have already taught you several things about this social network. From closing your account or deactivating it to deleting all the photos published . But today we are going to see how to unlink your Instagram with any social network that you have linked.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial which is quite simple and in a few minutes you will have all the social media accounts unlinked . It is quite easy to carry out, so you will not have many complications during the process, let’s get started.
How to link Instagram account to Facebook
Linking an account of a social network to Instagram is an extremely simple process that will not take more than a few minutes.
- What you should do is open the Instagram application .
- Then you will have to touch the three horizontal bars that are located at the top right.
- A pop-up menu opens and if you look at the bottom you can find “ Settings ”.
- Now you will have to look for the ” Account ” section and then, ” Linked accounts “.
- Click on the social network you want, in this case Facebook and enter your data to log in.
And that would be all you need to do in order to have the two accounts linked. In case you want to unlink your Facebook account , you will have to follow the tutorial that you can see below.
How to disconnect my Instagram account from Facebook
- Open the Instagram application from your mobile phone.
- Now you will have to go to your profile.
- Then click on the three bars that are found at the top right of the screen.
- A new menu opens with a few options, the one that interests us is the one that says ” Options “.
- Next, you will have to go to ” Account “.
- Then you will have to go to the section “Linked accounts” and then click on the social network in question.
- To finish, click on ” Unlink ” and then confirm by clicking on ” Yes, unlink “.
This method works not only for Facebook but for any social network that you have linked to Instagram . In case you want to re-link a social network, what you will have to do is visit the social network that you want to link to unlink the previous account and repeat the whole process.
If you want to check the applications that you have linked to the different social networks, you can do so by following these links: Facebook , Twitter , Tumblr .
As you can see, it is very easy to disconnect another social network from Instagram. Even linking any of the social networks mentioned above is something that is done in a few seconds.
Also remember that if you still have any questions about how to disconnect my Instagram account from another social network, you can leave it in the comment box that you find a little below, we will be happy to help you as always.
If you want to learn everything about Instagram, tricks and various tutorials . We recommend the Instagram category where we daily publish different tutorials that will undoubtedly help you a lot not only to enjoy this social network. But also to grow in it for free and organic, to have thousands of followers in a simple way.