One of the challenges of week 8 of Fortnite is to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator . To do this, you will need to talk to five NPCs (non-playable characters) found on the map. In this guide, we will explain what you need to do to identify an infiltrator and give you five slots for NPCs so that you can complete this challenge quickly.
How to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator in Fortnite
When you find a character, head over to him and press X on Xbox, Square on PlayStation, Y on Switch, or E on PC. This will start a conversation with them and during that time you can easily determine if you are an insider or not.
To make things even easier, the fifth character you speak to will always be an insider. As such, it’s just a matter of talking to five different NPCs, and then the challenge is over.
All Fortnite NPC locations
- Abstrakt – Retail Row (Northeast)
- Human Bill – Northeast Building at Steamy Stacks
- Guggimon – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Sunny Pier – Believer Beach
- Bunker Jonesy – Lumber Lodge, south of Misty Meadows and Apres Ski
- Bushranger – North of Zero Point Restes
- Dreamflower – Flopper Pond, northeast of Holly Hedges
- Joey – Northwest corner of Dirty Docks
- Hayseed – Steel Farm
- Marigold – Building southeast of Lazy Lake
- Maven – Small Plate
- Rick Sanchez – Challenge Plate
- Riot – Yellow Steel Bridge (East of Misty Meadows)
- Tower – Plane on the pier
- Special Forces – Landmark east of Catty Corner
- Swamp Stalker – In an elevated cabin south of Slurpy Swamp
- Doctor Slone – Underground base under the Corny complex
- Zyg and Choppy – Hydro-13
- Kymera – Coral Castle
That’s all you need to know about how to converse with the characters to identify an insider for the Fortnite week 8 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our wiki or check out more about the game below.