Many mobile devices have a high resolution camera. However, sometimes the native app of the device does not allow to take advantage of 100% of the capacity of the camera. The Google GCam camera application always guarantees you to capture the best photos with your mobile. That is why we show how to install GCam without root on the Redmi Note 9S .
Google Camera has installation restrictions
Google Camera or GCam is the exclusive Google app for Pixel mobiles, including the new Pixel 4 . Despite being available in the Play Store, the application has installation restrictions . That is, not just any device can install it.
Sometimes, to install these types of applications, it is necessary to “root” the phone. However, doing so would lose all warranties on the device. But do not despair, in Viatea we find how to install GCam without root on the Redmi Note 9S, and the answer is using an APK.
APK to install GCam on Redmi Note 9S
The Redmi Note 9S is one of the best-selling Xiaomi devices in Spain. No wonder we easily find the GCam APKs for this device. The installation process is extremely simple, it will not take more than 15 minutes to complete the entire process . To make installation easier, we divide everything into 6 steps.
- First of all, you must activate the option to install from unknown sourcesin the phone’s settings. Accessing Additional Settings -> Privacy -> Special app access -> Access from unknown sources.
- Once this is done, you must download the APK of the program from this link .
- Then you just have to install the GCam APK that you just installed and open the application.
- When you are in the application, go to Settings and look for the Photos, Advanced, HDR + Settings and Saturationmenus .
- In the mentioned options, you must reset the values and place 4 – 2.7 – 2.0 – 2.3respectively.
- Finally you just have to restart the application.
This is the way how to install GCam without root on Redmi Note 9S. We chose this version of the app since it is the one with the fewest faults in the system. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment box.