Surely, we all know how emails work, and how to send attached files or images. However, to make all the work a little faster, easier or in a different way, it is preferable to insert the images to the email without having to attach them.
Generally, users who use emails on a daily basis are accustomed to the functions that Outlook offers , due to the wide range of users that it has. However, there are ways to make the use of this platform more efficient, such as inserting images or making them part of the body of the email without attaching them.
- What is the procedure to attach files in Outlook?
- How can I insert images into the body of my email?
- Online Images
- Online icons
- What can I do if Outlook doesn’t allow me to paste images?
What is the procedure to attach files in Outlook?
Attaching files in Outlook is very easy and fast to do, with just a few steps you can do it in a few seconds.
Likewise, you will not be able to carry out this procedure if you want to attach a file larger than 20 MB , since the platform will not allow it. The procedure to attach files in Outlook is very simple, you just have to follow these easy steps:
- Login to your Outlook account as usual. Go to the upper left part of the platform and press the “New message” button.
- Upon entering, you will be able to view a blank message and at the top you must select the “attach” option. Now, you just have to select where you want to attach the file, and choose the one you want to insert in the email. To finish, you just have to enter the recipient , and press to send.
How can I insert images into the body of my email?
There are two very simple ways in which you can insert an image to the body of an email without having to attach as a file, and in this way the sender has better visibility of the email. You can add the images you want, either by attaching or in the form of an icon , using the tools that the platform provides the user to work efficiently in it.
Thanks to the options to insert images provided by the Outlook email platform , inserting images into the body of the email is very simple. Likewise, performing this action will take a few seconds, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Enter your email and start a new message. Place the cursor in the body of the email where you want to insert the image
- Press the “Insert images online”icon that you can find in the toolbar located at the bottom of the message. Select the image you want to insert from your computer or cell phone and press “open”
- Finally, you will be able to see how the image has already been inserted into the body of the email in a satisfactory way, and there you can modify its sizeif you wish.
Like the previous option, this is characterized by being an easy way to insert the images in the body of the email. However, this option allows you to use it as an email icon and also move it to the body of the email .
In the same way, to be able to insert the image in the email you must follow these quick and simple step-by-step instructions:
- Enter your email in the same way as always and open a new message. Select the “Attach” option , located in the toolbar at the top of the message.
- Press the “Browse this computer” buttonand choose the image you want to insert as an icon in the email. Likewise, you can see that the image is now the email icon. If you want to move it to the body of the message, you just have to press the option “more actions” and select “Move the image to the body of the message.”
- Finally, you will be able to verify how the image is part of the email, and, in the same way, you will be able to modify its size and positionin it.
What can I do if Outlook doesn’t allow me to paste images?
The Outlook platform offers you endless tools that will help you make your work easier during its use, however, many times small inconveniences can also occur in the course of it. One of the most common that is generally presented and, of which the community has witnessed, is that it does not allow to paste or insert images in the mail .
However, it is not a problem that the platform presents, but a tool that you must deactivate, something that is very easy to solve, you just have to follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email and start a new message, now go to the toolbar located at the bottom of the message and press the 3-dot button (…) for more options. Finally, select the option “Change to HTML”
Now you can insert the images you want in the email or body of the message at any time, as well as being able to modify their sizes and positions within the message .