The popularity of Blogger has grown exponentially, to the point of being used to upload any type of content , it can be inserted from an image to PowerPoint slides.
Adding a presentation to your blog is very simple. all you have to know is how to upload a presentation online and insert the link .
Add a PowerPoint presentation in Blogger
- Open the PowerPoint application and create the document you want to upload. When everything is ready, save your presentation to a folder.
Create an account on Scribd.com
The Scribd platform allows you to access an unlimited amount of documents , books, magazines and audiobooks, the monthly subscription has a cost of $ 8.99 per month.
You can use it to upload your office documents or books. It is important to know that if your PowerPoint slides have animations, they will not be displayed in the document that you uploaded to Scribd.
- Open a browser and go to Scribd.com .
- If you already have an account, log in with your data.
- To register do so with your Facebook, Google account or by directly placing an email.
Upload a document and get link
- Click the Upload button at the top right of the page.
- Press the button Select Documents to upload or drag it with the cursor to the page.
- Give your presentation a title and add a brief description of what it’s about.
- Click the Finish button
- To share select the Embed option
- Choose the size of the preview image. It is recommended that it be autosize for users who access your website from a mobile device.
- Copy the final code to embed the presentation in Blogger.
Embed the presentation in Blogger
- Login to your Blogger account with your access data.
- Add a new entry .
- Switch to HTML View by clicking the button with a pencil icon.
- Copy the code from Scribd .
- Switch back to Compose View to see the results of the insert.
- Add title and relevant content to your post to familiarize the user with the content.
- Click Publish .
Insert a presentation from OneDrive
Microsoft has been updated and you have its own tools to share content from your Microsoft account . Create your PowerPoint presentations and upload them to OneDrive to share with other users or embed in a blog.
To perform this operation, the slide must be in the PowerPoint Online version , thanks to the compatibility between applications, you can make your slide offline and upload it to the online version.
- Save your presentation to OneDrive . Put it in a public folder because it is a document to share.
- Open the presentation in OneDrive.
- Click on the File menu .
- Select the Share option and then click Insert.
- Click the Generate button to create the HTML code that will be placed on the page.
- Modify the dimensions of the file preview to display. There are several default options, choose the one that best suits your website.
- Copy the code and paste it in your Blog.
Embed the code in Blogger
- Login to your Blogger account.
- Click the Create Post button .
- Switch to HTML View mode from the editing options.
- Copy the code obtained from OneDrive.
- Click preview to see the final result.
- When everything is ready, click the publish button.
Using OneDrive is easy and free, although it is not as intuitive as Scribd. The presentation is displayed in a static size, that is, it does not fit the screen.
Google Drive is another tool that you can use to insert presentations on your blog or website. It’s free and easy to use, you just have to get the HTML code to share the file.