Android is one of the most important operating systems today, its ease and customization capabilities make it one of the most important competitors. Even so, many complain because the volume of some Android phones is very low , so this time we will teach how to increase the volume of your Android mobile to the maximum.
Keep in mind that this tutorial is intended only for mobile devices with Android operating system, but you can also increase or increase the volume of your Windows 10 PC to the maximum .
How to Increase the Volume of my Android Mobile to the Maximum
As we mentioned previously, cell phones with the Android OS are one of the most popular today, competing with Apple cell phones, iPhones. In any case, understanding the large number of devices on the market, it is very difficult to establish a standard for each mobile, as is the case with volume .
The volume of an Android mobile depends exclusively on its model, it is for this reason that there are some with an excellent volume and others where this factor is disappointing. But don’t worry, there is a fairly simple solution that we will teach you here. Also, remember that on our website you will find many tutorials for Android.
Increase cell phone volume
There are many tools to increase the volume of our mobile devices, most of them being tools for root users . Still, not everyone wants to root their phones, as in most cases this breaks the warranties. Unfortunately, in many cases not being a root user can complicate matters.
What is a root user?
You may be wondering what the term root means on Android phones, the truth is that it is not that complicated. When a cell phone is “rooted”, the user can access options that were previously restricted, allowing them to change internal aspects of the cell phone software.
A root user can change the phone’s screen resolution, access hidden files on the phone, and many other tasks. Still, as noted above when done root of a phone lose the guarantee of the same. For this reason, most distance themselves from this, at least until the warranty on their phones expires.
Even so, you are interested in being root, it is possible to root any Huawei mobile , with relative ease and do not be fooled, because the previous tutorial can also be used for different devices beyond Huawei.
But if you don’t want to be the root user, is there a solution to increase the volume ? The answer to this question is yes, today we will present the best and simplest way to increase the volume of your mobile to the maximum without root the mobile.
How to increase the volume of an Android mobile to the maximum without being a root user
This time we will show you the easiest way to permanently increase the volume without being a root user. For this, take into account the instructions that we will give you, even so the process is quite simple, since it is enough to install a simple program.
The GOODEV volume booster
- The first step is to go to the Play Store .
- Once there, look for the following program ” GOODEV Volume Amplifier ” and proceed to download it.
- When you have downloaded the program, the first time you open it, a volume warning will appear on the screen. Read it carefully and if you agree, press Ok .
- The application is very easy to use, just slide the volume adjustment bar to the point you like. Even so, the application recommends that the amplification values be below 40% , which is why it only exceeds this figure in circumstances that warrant it.
- Within the configuration options you can even raise or lower the maximum amplification figure. Still, keep in mind what we have already said, only use this function in exceptional cases .
- As we pointed out, you just have to slide the volume to the point that seems appropriate, try this interesting application with those Android mobiles that have a very low volume.
This is the procedure to increase the volume of your Android to the maximum, as you will see it is quite simple and it is enough to download the GOODEV volume booster , a very basic application but that fulfills our mission very efficiently in most cases.
On the other hand, if you still have problems after the above, it is possible that the problem has to do with one of your music applications. For this and understanding that Spotify is the most famous, we recommend that you read the following guide to improve the sound quality of Spotify on your Android , a complementary option to what was shown before.