Do you know how to improve SEO in WordPress for web positioning and what are the free WordPress SEO tools that you can use for that? If your answer was negative, don’t worry, today you will know everything you need to be able to optimize your website.
How to Improve SEO in WordPress for SEO – Free WordPress SEO Tools
First of all, you must remember that SEO means search engine optimization and is what will allow Google to position your page . Therefore, you must have good tools to achieve it and thus when the person does a search, your page can come out first.
Next, we will show you some tips so you can learn how to improve SEO in WordPress and what tools you should use to do so.
Tips to improve SEO in WordPress
It may seem somewhat difficult to position a web page in Google with Google Correlate , but, believe it or not, it is easier than it seems. The main thing is that the content you present on your page is optimized so that the search engines can find it.
To optimize these contents and have a good positioning, you must improve SEO in WordPress, for this, just follow these tips that you will see below:
- Verify that your website is visible to Google’s dynamic search engines , this because WordPress comes with that option disabled. It comes like this, so you can build your page without it being visible, however, once you finish you must activate the option.
- Install the best SEO plugins on your WordPress , one of the best and the most used is Yoast SEO , you can find it free and paid. However, you don’t have to buy the premium version, because with the free version you will have everything you need and the best installs quickly.
- Do a keyword research to start making the contents of your website, so you can see what content people are looking for.
- Configure the permanent link, for this it is always advisable to choose the entry name as the setting.
- Every time you publish content , try to add a link that leads the person to read other content on your page.
- Enter a target phrase and the content of your article must obviously have that phrase. You should not exaggerate either because if you repeat it many times you would be over optimizing and it is not good.
- Add images to your content, these must also be optimized, for this there are tools that you will see later.
Free WordPress SEO tools
So that you can achieve a good optimization, it is also important that you use SEO tools for WordPress , here we will mention the ones that are free.
- Keyword Finder is an excellent tool that will help you get the keywords to use to make your content. With them you will find which content is the most sought after by people and how they look for it, so that you use it like that on your page.
- Ahrefs, it is very important because it helps you find essential words that other pages have not yet used and that are highly sought after by people.
- Keyword Surfer, is like a kind of Google Chrome extension , in it you will find the most searched words by people, it will even indicate the monthly volume.
- Copyscape will help you protect your website from plagiarism, in this way this tool will be able to verify if there is any other page that has your content. It is very easy to use and in a matter of seconds it will tell you whether or not there is any duplicate content.
- SEO Powersuite, with this tool, you can analyze your web page, find keywords and everything you need to optimize your website.
- Compressor.io , allows you to optimize the images, in such a way that it is not too heavy for your page.
As you may have noticed, it is not difficult to position a web page in Google, the important thing is that you have the right plugins and tools for it. What are you waiting for? start applying all these tips and use these tools, to improve SEO in your WordPress and leave us a comment.
If this information has been useful to you, continue reading the articles in this our blog, you might also be interested in: How to optimize and accelerate WordPress to be faster and lighter.