Step-by-step tutorial to present appearances and character skins to other battle royale players on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch and mobiles
Let’s see how to give away skins in Fortnite , the famous battle royale video game for PC, PS4, PS5 , Xbox, Switch and mobile phones, so that you can offer your friends extra appearances of their favorite characters. And it is that the skins or appearances of characters represent one of the great attractions of the popular Epic Games game , since thus each player can show the rest their tastes or show off unique and exclusive aspects , available to very few. Therefore, giving skins is very fashionable among Fortnite fans and thanks to our tutorial we show you step by step how to give skins to your friends or family .
Fortnite: how to gift skins
Index of contents
- How to gift skins in Fortnite
- Considerations about gifts in Fortnite
If you find yourself in the situation of wanting to give a skin to another player, you will only have to move through the game menus until you find the option; And it is that giving gifts is a great idea to surprise friends or family and if knowing that someone in your environment wants a specific Fortnite appearance, what better occasion than to surprise that beloved person with a gift in the form of Fortnite skin . Do not miss how to give skins in Fortnite!
How to gift skins in Fortnite
But before starting the gift-giving process in Fortnite, you need to choose a skin or item from the in-game store . And it is that the objects of your inventory cannot be selected to give away, since in Fortnite you cannot make direct exchanges . Now, follow the steps below to give away skins in Fortnite.
- Access the Fortnite store through the upper area of the main menu.
- Find the skin or object that you want to give to another player.
- When you find the object you want to give as a gift, select it to enter its preview, where you can see it in full detail.
- In the item information box on the left side of the screen you will see two buttons: Buyand Buy as Gift .
- Select the Buy as Giftbutton .
- Now select a user from your Fortnite friends list; choose well not to send the gift to another unwanted user. You can also personalize the gift by choosing one of the four boxes available.
- After selecting the friend, click on Sendso that the skin reaches the right person.
Considerations about gifts in Fortnite
- Before sending gifts, you will have to authenticate your accountbeforehand; You will receive a special emoticon as a gift for authenticating your account.
- To give away objects in Fortnite you will need enough turkeys to buy the object first; If you don’t have enough V-Bucks, browse the menu to the V-Bucks section to purchase more .
- To send gifts, you must be at least level 2.
- You can only send gifts to friends who have been on your Fortnite friends list for more than 48 hours.
- You can only gift skins and store items that are available; You will not be able to gift Battle Passes, items that are part of an active Battle Pass, or V-Bucks.
- You can only send five gifts per dayand a 24-hour wait before you can gift something again in Fortnite.