Call of Duty has changed a lot since its inception in 2003. With the latest update for Season 4 of Warzone, you’ll get access to a host of new features, one of which is called Cryo Dismemberment. This is a weapon effect that, as the name suggests, allows you to freeze and dismember an enemy’s limbs. It’s a little brutal, but normal for a Call of Duty game.
Getting cryo-dismemberment is pretty straightforward, but there is something you need to know about it. In this guide, we’ll explain how to get Cryo Dismemberment in Warzone, as well as other useful information about the effect.
- 1. How to get cryo-dissection
- 2. What types of weapons support cryo-dismemberment
- 3. How cryo-dismemberment works in a war zone
How to get cryo-dismemberment
Unfortunately, it is not possible to access Cryo Dissection without purchasing the Wendigo Operator Pack for 2,400 COD Points (equivalent to $ 19.99). Better start saving up your points now if you want to get them!
The set includes the following utilities:
- Taiga ” Skin Kruger”;
- Psychosis ” Assault Rifle”;
- Manifesto of evil ” submachine gun”;
- Sasquach Operator ‘s Final Move;
- Crevasse (Icepick) « Close Encounters”;
- Vile ” Charm”;
- That they ship ” Kruger Quip”;
- Pal the Polar « Business Card”;
- Smiles of the snowball ” Emblem”;
- In the cold ” Spray”.
As you can see, the theme of this package is “cold”. While there is a lot of fun in this package, there are two items you should pay attention to: Psychosis and Manifestation of Evil. Drawings, both provided with cryo-dismemberment.
What types of weapons support cryo dismemberment
Psychosis FN Scar 17
The first weapon blueprint that gives you access to cryo-dismemberment is the Psychosis , which corresponds to FN Scar 17. This is already one of the best weapons in the game, and the Psychosis blueprint gives it effective gimmicks and a bit of flair so you can defeat your opponents in style.
- ” Compensator” muzzle ;
- Stock ” FSS Close Quarters Stock”;
- Underbarrel ” Commando Foregrip”;
- Ammunition ” 30-charge magazines”;
- Rear handle ” tape capture with thin margins.”
Its white finish and Nasty Snowman charm fit into this theme, and it will allow you to disarm any of your enemies. This weapon is highly recommended for those who like to fight at medium range.
Evil Manifesto Stiker 45 (UMP)
The second weapon blueprint that includes Cryo Dismemberment is Manifest Evil , which is tied to Striker 45 (aka UMP). Like Psychosis, this is one of the best weapons in the game, providing a low rate of fire in exchange for high damage, especially at close range.
Here’s what it includes:
- ” Compensator” muzzle ;
- Barrel ” 300 mm polyurethane barrel”;
- Podstvol’nyy trunk ” forearm of the operator”;
- Ammunition ” Magazines for 45 rounds”;
- Rear handle ” Rubber FTAC Series 60″.
Remember, you can replace the attachments as you see fit, but overall it has a solid list. 45-round magazines are great for those who like to dive into the thick of things, so you can kill multiple enemies in a row without reloading.
How Cryo Dismemberment Works in a Warzone
There is nothing you have to do differently in the game in order to use the cryo-dismemberment effect. Just shoot the enemy and the weapon will take care of the rest. After killing, you can approach the body and see its limbs or their absence.
This is purely an aesthetic effect, but one that you probably want to try as it is so over the top and brutal.