It is common that there are errors in computer operating systems, such as Windows 10, which is a widely used system in the world. But you may run into a bug known as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , but don’t worry, here we explain what you should do to fix it. But first we will give you a brief review of what this error is in Windows 10.
- What is the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?
- Solutions to your SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or blue screen in Windows 10
- Alternative to fix blue screen error in Windows 10
What is the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?
The blue screen in Windows 10 involves various hardware and software system errors that cause unexpected shutdown or reboot. The most likely cause of the blue screen is due to incompatibility issues when opening DLL files or driver defects.
Although Microsoft has added updates in Windows 10 that fix the blue screen or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error so that you have a smooth boot. Finally, we show you what general solutions you have before you to correct this problem and we suggest you carry them out step by step.
Solutions to your SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or blue screen in Windows 10
In this section we explain how to correct the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION problem so that every time you turn on the computer, the blue screen does not appear.
· Solution 1- Update Windows 10 and Drivers
The first suggestion we give you is to update Windows 10 to its latest version , since by doing so you will also be updating the System Drivers. Drivers are important when up-to-date, as not being up-to-date can lead to a blue screen.
- Enter the Windows 10 settings, by clicking the Windows logo in the lower left.
- One inside select the “Update and security” setting.
- Later in the main window under Windows Update the option “Search for Updates” appears, click there.
- The system will automatically search for available updates, once they are shown press “Update”.
- Finally, when the updates are finished, you will check by restarting the computerto verify that the error is solved.
· Solution 2- Check the system files
System files are essential for the best performance of your computer, and they must be in good condition in a computer sense. To check the status of the files, follow the steps below to perform the system analysis.
- In Windows Finder type “Command Prompt”.
- Later a window with a black background will open there you will write this command chkdsk / f / r.
- Windows will indicate that the file is running or that it is active, you will read where it says “Automatically check next time restart”.
- Now you will press the (Y) key and restart the equipment so that the corresponding checks can be made.
- Wait for the system to complete the execution of the command, as it usually takes a few minutes.
- Finally check if the error still appears.
If you continue to have a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error in Windows 10, we will show you a deeper and easier solution, so you can make the correction.
Alternative to fix blue screen error in Windows 10
Here’s what to do to fix the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error once and for all with the following steps.
- You will first need to have a flash drive on hand to boot Windows 10 externally apart from the computer disk.
- When the Windows installation menu is reflected, click the “Advanced Options” option.
- Then select the “Command Prompt”option .
- Here you will use the chkdsk command to help you check the integrity of the system.
- Next, you will enter the following DISM / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth sfc / scannoow commands. The first one will take a second to apply, we suggest you be patient.
- After applying the commands, restart the computer and verify that the system works correctly.
If you keep showing the blue screen even though you have applied the previous steps, you will have to reset Windows from scratch . For this step, we recommend you make a backup of your files saved on your computer, or save them in the OneDrive cloud.
We want to assure you that the corrections explained are completely safe and verified by developers in the area of system computing. We hope that this article, which has as its main objective the educational and intuitive aspect, has been very useful for you.