House Party is an application through which you can make group video calls of up to 8 people . In this way, you can communicate with your families and friends from the comfort of your home. However, even though this House Party application is very stable, it does not mean that it does not present any type of error or failure.
That is why one of the best known occurs after downloading and installing House Parrty and trying to enter the application, a message appears. which is exposed that ‘ House Party has stopped’ . What has generated annoyances and doubts in all its users, since they do not know an easy way to solve it.
- Why am I getting the message ‘The House Party application has stopped’?
- What can I do to fix the problem with House Party?
- Reboot the device
- Update the app
- How should I proceed if it appears to me that the House Party has definitively stopped?
- Wipe cache
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
Why am I getting the message ‘The House Party application has stopped’?
This ‘House Party has stopped’ problem can occur when the number of people in a video call is reached or for some of these reasons that we will point out to you.
- You need to update the application.
- You have a device which has a version prior to 4.4.
- Problems that come from the application cache.
What can I do to fix the problem with House Party?
Reboot the device
A quick solution is to restart your device since this is the first option that we have to make in the face of this problem. Although it seems very absurd, many times these problems are solved when you restart the computer and try to enter the application again.
Update the app
Another option you can do is update the application with its latest version, which will be available. To do this, you must check if there is any House Party update in your application store. Once you enter there, you must select the option to update the application , and that’s it. With this simple step you will surely have already solved this small problem.
In the case that you use it from a computer, you will have to uninstall, download the latest version of and install it on your PC again.
How should I proceed if it appears to me that the House Party has definitively stopped?
If everything that we explained above does not work, it is possible that you should carry out other methods with which you will find a final and effective solution for your problem. Among those that are to clear the cache , or in any case delete the House Party application and reinstall it.
In general, when an application stops it can be due to some kind of problem with the cache. However, this can be solved quickly and easily, you just have to follow these steps very carefully.
- You must enter the ‘Settings’ option of your device, and select ‘Applications’. Once you enter the application, you must search for the House Party app and select it from the list that appears.
- When you enter there, you must go to the ‘application information’ and select the ‘storage’ option.
- Finally, you must select the option to ‘clean data’ this may vary according to the mobile and the version you have. However, it is always usually found with the same characteristics.
- You must press the option to ‘delete all data’ and the option to ‘Clear cache’.
Once you carry out all these steps, the message that the Party House App has stopped should no longer appear.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
Ultimately, you have the option to uninstall the app and install it later . To do this you must enter your application store, and locate House Party, and click on the option where it says uninstall. Once you do it, you can proceed to install the application again and with that, it will be enough for the problem to disappear.