Dear friends, today we will find out what the d3dx9_43.dll error is and how to fix it. But first you need to deal with the file itself, what it is for, and so on. This will help you to avoid similar problems in the future. So, the d3dx9_43.dll file is part of the system library that takes part in running programs and utilities. That is, if it is absent, the application will not open, and you will get an error. Therefore, this problem just needs to be fixed. Today we are going to look at how to correct this error.
Most often this problem occurs in Windows 7
It is worth noting that if there is almost no document with the dll extension, it will be a fix for the Microsoft DirectX library. She is responsible for running high-speed multimedia documents and games on your computer or laptop. That is, in the absence of one file is a large library, you can not run these applications. An error like “d3dx9_43.dll is missing” will pop up. Let’s quickly find out how to fix it and what to do.
How to fix the error
- Since the d3dxdll file is part of the Microsoft DirectX software library. So, we will need to either upgrade or reinstall it on your computer or laptop. It will be pleasant that both of these options are performed by a single web installer, which can be independently downloaded from the official Microsoft website microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35.
- As a last resort, when the previous method does not help, you can separately install the d3dxdll file in the root folder of the system. If you are using a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system, you will need to place it in the system32 folder, which is located on the local disk where your OS is installed, in the Windows folder. By default, the system is on the local drive C. Then the path to the location of your file will be the following: C: Windows / system32. For users of the 64-bit version of the OS, instead of system32, the SysWOW64 folder will serve.
Microsoft DirectX will automatically install the necessary files in the system.
Please note that the second method is not recommended, as the downloaded d3dx9_43.dll file from third-party resources may harm your computer, but there are no official sources. Microsoft rarely puts such documents on its website. Consequently, you will download this file from any site on the Internet.
- It is possible that viruses and malicious codes have been actively working on your computer or laptop. Be sure to use specialized software in order to remove them. To do this, install an antivirus on your device and scan it.
- When installing DirectX from third-party resources, you may also not expect to resolve your issue, as often such installers do not check for new files on the servers that might appear in the components. It is strongly recommended to use only the official web installer, downloaded from the Microsoft website. We remind you that this method is described in the third paragraph above.
- If you have failures not only for this file, then check for installed updates, which are released for the correct operation of the system. If you have not updated the operating system for a long time, then use the update center, which is available in the control panel menu.
- If nothing helps you, then you can try performing system recovery. It is likely that a large number of failures and malfunctions can be solved only by this method.
One of the methods to fix the error is to restore the Windows system.
Dear friends, today we have dealt with such a problem as the absence of the d3dx9_43.dll file. As you learned, this error tells us about the problem with the Microsoft DirectX library, which is responsible for open-source games and applications. There are two ways to resolve this issue:
- Reinstall Library
- Manual copying of the document to the system folder.
Naturally, the priority goes to the first method, which carries more guarantees for the successful execution of the operation. I would also like to mention separately the third paragraph of the “Other checks” paragraph. Updating a computer or laptop using Windows Update is recommended not to be ignored, as they introduce corrections to the operating system. Tell us in the comments what exactly helped you solve the problem. We hope that you will no longer have such errors with further work with the device.