Who created and invented Fortnite? , was madewas made by Epic Games. The objective is to survive on an island full of enemies; obtaining weapons, shield and ammunition is key. Therefore, we will explain how to find the hidden mine areas in Fortnite Battle Royale.
So what is the goal of the Fortnite game? Up to 100 players gather on an island hit by a toxic storm. The safe zone shrinks with every minute, as players are eliminated until one survivor remains.
Before starting, it is good to know what does the word Fortnite mean in Spanish? And how much does Fortnite occupy or weigh? . Since you will need certain requirements , in order to install and play Fortnite Battle Royale.
- What are the game modes in Fortnite Battle Royale?
- What are the best tricks in Fortnite Battle Royale?
- Where are the areas with hidden mines in Fortnite Battle Royale?
What are the game modes in Fortnite Battle Royale?
There are several different game modes ; there may be individual or group confrontations. Each one with slight differences, to diversify the experience of the game.
- Solitaire Mode: It is a free-for-all mode and only one player survives.
- In Duets: Similar to Solitaire but in groups of 2 players; the last duet with a live player will win.
- Squadrons: Groups of up to 4 members; The squad will win with at least 1 survivor at the end of the game.
- Team Fight: Battle with groups of up to 20 members (5 squads) on each side; allies are distinguished from enemies by an arrow.
- Battle Lab: Practice, no storm for 3 hours. Ideal for knowing the map, building, handling weapons and vehicles.
- Limited Time: They last 24 hours, can be played in Solitaire, in Duos or in Squads; they are special events, like Solid Gold, Sniper Showdown, Wick’s Bounty or Zone Wars.
- Arena Mode: It is played in Solitaire, in Duos or Trios. Scoring helps raise your ranking in the Open League, Aspirants League or in the Champions League.
- Master Party: A weapon-free mode, replaced by paint weapons and other non-lethal ones.
What are the best tricks in Fortnite Battle Royale?
These tricks will help you improve in Fortnite Battle Royale; Since pressing the buttons like crazy and counting on your luck is not the best way to survive in this game.
- Configure the buttons in your favor: Use a specific button to move from left to right and another to build ramps and walls.
- Access buildings by roof: Break roofs to quickly enter and avoid ambushes in hallways and stairways.
- Select the best weapons: Preferably pick up the blue, purple and orange ones.
- Use 2 of the same weapons: this is an advantage, because it takes less time to change weapons than to reload.
- Get shields: You can double your defense, since the vitality is 100 points and a shield too.
- Improve your aim: Aim a little higher than the head when using a sniper weapon; the bullet falls a little over long distances.
- Prevent your enemy from being revived: You must not allow your opponent to be revived by his partner in Duo or Squad mode.
- Avoid resuscitation in open places: If the area is unsafe, build walls around it for protection.
- Use headphones: The sound of wood or footsteps will warn you of the presence of a nearby opponent.
Where are the areas with hidden mines in Fortnite Battle Royale?
Orientation on the island of Fortnite Battle Royale is basic. The map is divided into quadrants , much like an Excel sheet; with numbered rows and lettered columns.
You will easily find hidden mine areas in quadrant D7 . A place marked with the name Shifty Shafts or Tortuous Tunnels, depending on the language of the game.
In this area there is a wooden floor, ceiling and walls, which you can break with an ax. By breaking them you will see hidden chests with weapons , ammunition and shield, useful for survival.
Finding the mine is one thing, but getting out unscathed is another; Being a place where many things are obtained , it is plagued with adversaries. It is advisable to arrive first and memorize the way.
Now you can improve your battles in Fortnite Battle Royale; in addition to taking advantage of the hidden mines . Share this valuable information with all your duo or squad mates.