We are going to talk about How to find someone’s Netflix password , in our guide.
Netflix has a wide variety of movies and TV shows that you can watch whenever you want. Many users choose to subscribe to this subscription service for this purpose.
To log into a computer, such as a television, phone, or laptop, the user requires their account username and password.
If your computer is old, your browser’s cache will save your password and start it automatically. The new password for an already connected Netflix account is not visible in the settings.
How to find someone’s Netflix password
How to find someone’s Netflix password ; Unfortunately, Netflix does not allow you to view your password in any of its Android, iPhone or iPad applications, not even in the web version of the platform.
Therefore, even if you are currently logged in, you cannot see or reveal your password in your account settings.
How to reset your Netflix password
To continue, you will need to change your Netflix password. Since you don’t know your current password, you need to go through the “Forgot Password” process and reset it completely.
See how to do this on Netflix for the web, Netflix on Windows 10, and Netflix apps for Android and iOS devices.
Change Netflix password using your web browser
- Once you are logged in, click on your profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Account to see your settings
- On the account page, click “Change password”just below the “Change email” option.
- Then click on “Forgot password?” to reset your password.
- Enter your account email address when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email Netflix sends you.
Change Netflix password in the Netflix app for Android and iOS
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the lower right section of the screen to reveal more settings.
- Touch “Account”. You will be redirected to your browser to access your account settings.
- Click on the “Change password” option.
- Then, tap the “Forgot your password?” Link. link to reset your password.
- Enter the email address for your Netflix account when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email that Netflix will send you.