We cannot imagine a world without Instagram. The world of social media is as awesome as it is useful today. With the emergence of the world of social networks in the hands of Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Linkedin, YouTube and more platforms, communication is very fast today.
Whether we need to upload photos, videos, text or any other multimedia content, we simply have to log into our favorite social media platform and upload them directly through it. Along with other social media platforms, Instagram has also become a powerful and effective web application that is critical to social media today.
Also, the recently added options for DM and IGTV, Instagram’s standalone video show, web app stole the show. Instagram offers an easier way to share posts in our stories and statuses that can be viewed by a custom group of our followers or by all of them, as we choose.
With the expansion of the web application, a considerable number of people get involved on Instagram and exchange countless multimedia contents every second, and many of them often end up being promotional and useful. So if we lose our posts one day, that’s really something we can’t bear, and immediately after that, most of us seem to find our posts deleted.
If you or someone else has also deleted your Instagram or someone else’s posts and you need to get them back, don’t worry because we are here to help you with that.
How to find deleted posts from someone’s Instagram
If Instagram photos are what you are looking for on Android, the ones that you have deleted, then you can see them if you want, don’t worry. With the help of some amazing apps like Instagram photo viewer and others, you can easily view them smoothly.
1. Removed Instagram photo viewer
One of the most popular tools for viewing deleted Instagram photos is the deleted Instagram photos viewer. This is a free tool from iStaunch and it is an extremely effective tool to get your lost Instagram photos. Whether you are using an Android, iPhone or PC, you can easily open any web browser of your choice and view your deleted photos with ease.
Here are some steps to guide you through the process:
- First, you need to open your deleted Instagram photo viewer.
- Next, you need to enter your username or the username of the person who lost your photos and now wants to visit them again.
- Here you will find all the profiles with related user names.
- Now you need to select the profile and tap on the Next option.
- Finally, you will be able to see your deleted old Instagram photos.
2. Instagram archive function
Unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not offer other recovery options for photos and other multimedia content. However, Instagram has another feature called Archive, which is used to archive messages, photos, and other forms of important media and keep them safe.
However, this Instagram archive feature is similar to Windows Recycle Bin or any recycle or trash option. So it is important to know that like the trash can, Instagram’s archive option also keeps your content safe for a limited period of time.
Here’s how you can use Instagram’s archive feature to your rescue while searching for your lost photos:
- First, you need to start by opening the Instagram application on your Android device.
- You must then log into your account with your username and password.
- Next, you need to tap on the Profile icon and then tap on the three-line icon that you will see in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now here you will see the option that says File.
- You simply have to tap on the File option, which will allow you to view your recently deleted photos.
- Now you can select what you want to recover, for example your posts or stories, from the option at the top of the screen.
- After that, you will need to select the post option and double tap the photo to save it to your profile.
3. Register in the Gallery of your device
If the above-mentioned methods don’t work for you by any chance, you have another option to get your deleted Instagram posts back, if you really need them.
We have already tried to view and restore your deleted Instagram posts from the app itself, now if you can’t get them back with the above-mentioned methods, Phone Gallery might emerge as your savior.
You should know that before posting photos or anything on social media, the web app usually saves a copy of the media in your phone’s gallery. These media are usually kept within the Instagram folder. However, most of the time, many users are stumped and seem to be at the end of their patience while searching for them. So here we reveal the path or path you must follow to get them easily.