Minecraft is popularindie sandbox game, the final version of which was released in 2011 on PC. In its procedurally generated 3D world, the player can build from the blocks that make up the world, collect resources, explore caves, create new items and fight monsters. In survival mode, you need to monitor your health and satiety indicators, and fight off monsters at night. On the contrary, the creative mode gives the player unlimited access to building blocks, no hunger bar, and the ability to fly.
Each Minecraft player needs to build a shelter for himself has its own characteristics: some are limited to four walls with a roof, while others enjoy the process of creating their own house. Construction enthusiasts are often in search of various pieces of furniture and interior decoration. Although, despite the fact that the game initially does not have many of these things, it is not difficult to create them from the basic blocks on your own.
Today Minecraft already has a huge amount of decorative household items for home decoration. Pots can be used to decorate the whole house with flowers, and paints can bring gray walls to life. Frames will help players place their favorite items in a prominent place, while colored glass will add a design twist to even the most run-of-the-mill home.
However, there are many items not represented in the game. For example, there is no blueprint for creating a table. There are also no plumbing elements (washbasins, toilet, shower), since they are not needed. There is nowhere to sit, because there are no chairs or sofas. Nevertheless, the very idea of the game pushes you to create everything you need from basic materials yourself.
one.Living room arrangement
The living room in the real world is the center of the whole house. Here we celebrate holidays, watch TV, spend time with family or just relax after a long day. Cozy and welcoming, stylish and modern – no matter how you design your living room, there are several essential interior details.
- The sofais one of the most important parts of the living room, easily recreated in the game. It is enough to use several blocks of steps, placing them in a line. Two blank plates will act as armrests. You can try using slabs surrounding them with wool blocks if you want something more sophisticated and soft.
- Tablesare the perfect addition to any living room. If you already have a sofa, try making a coffee table with slab blocks. A small sofa table can be obtained by placing a pressure plate on the fence blocks or simply by using the piston block. Experiment with different materials to create a unique style for your living room.
- A TVis what the interior of your living room will look unfinished without. The best option is four or six blocks of black wool or obsidian piled together. To make your TV look more organic, you can use fence blocks and signs from below.
- Fireplace. If you live in a winter biome, placing a fireplace in your living room is a great idea. However, keep in mind that some materials are flammable and cannot be used when creating it. A suitable solution for this purpose is a hellstone block surrounded by stone or brick blocks. Hellstone is always on fire, and stone and brick blocks are fire resistant.
Creating a kitchen is quite a fun process. There is a convenient place for storing food, various tables, sinks, dishes, etc. As in real houses, the kitchen can be small and cozy, or it can be large and spacious. Experiment with different styles, objects, materials and find what you like.
- Refrigerator. Although there is no refrigerator as an item in the game, it is not difficult to make it using building blocks. The best option is to dig one block on the site of the future refrigerator and place a chest there. Leave the space directly above the chest empty and place the iron block above. Position the iron door in front and place the lever on the iron block so that it can be opened.
- A sinkcan be more than just a decorative element. It can also store water. To achieve this, simply install the boiler, fill it with a bucket of water, and make a tap from a tension sensor. If you want, you can put two boilers side by side to get a double sink.
- Kitchen cabinets. Any kitchen has numerous cupboards and small cabinets for storing dishes and various products. To make a simple kitchen cabinet, use a bookcase block with a front hatch. When you open the hatch, the shelves will look filled with different items. As a simpler option, you can use ordinary boards.
- Stove. Fortunately, the game already has a cooker and you don’t have to make it yourself. Install a standard stove to create a working cooker And by adding a workbench, you have a fully functional kitchen.
It is difficult to overestimate the importance of the bedroom for the home. This is a place of privacy, peace and relaxation. Here we keep the most precious personal things for us and gain strength when we get tired. Despite the fact that the game already has a blueprint for the bed (three wool blocks and three wooden blocks), decorating the bedroom remains an interesting activity.
- Wardrobe. This is where we store our clothes and personal belongings. To make a wardrobe in the game that you can put something in, you can put two large chests on top of each other. A large chest is obtained from two standard chests placed side by side and has twice the volume.
- The closet. Another functional element of your bedroom interior can be a closet. To create it, make a niche in the wall one block deep and two blocks high. If you want, you can make the closet more spacious, just install a wooden door when you’re done.
- Writing desk. At this table, you will work on your most important projects in Minecraft. The simplest version of a writing desk is created in the same way as a table for a living room: install two fence blocks and place a pressure plate or a wooden plate on them. A wooden ladder block can be used as a chair by placing it in front of the table. Despite the fact that you cannot put anything on the table, it will still be a great addition to your bedroom interior.
And finally, we come to the arrangement of the bathroom. While the bathroom doesn’t have any use in the game, your home will look unfinished without it. It’s also a great place to store waste that you don’t need, like gravel or excess boulders. Using basic materials, you can create a sink, shower, toilet and more.
- Toilet. This is one of the most important parts of any bathroom. To make a toilet, dig one block in the floor, install a boiler in it and fill it with water, place a hatch on top. When you open and close the hatch, it acts like a toilet lid. In case you want to get rid of something, just throw the block into the water and after five minutes it will disappear.
- The showercan be made decorative and functional at the same time. First line the floor with shower slabs or blocks. If desired, you can add a glass partition using glass panels. To simulate a faucet, place a tension transducer at the top of the wall, and in the ceiling, install a piston and a water block above it. When the piston is activated, a hole will open and water will flow downward.
- The sinkin the bathroom is created identical to the kitchen sink, but with the addition of some details for a more aesthetic look. Place the boiler one block away from the wall and surround it with whatever blocks you like. Just like in the kitchen, you can use a tension sensor or place a glass block on top to act as a mirror.
In conclusion, I would like to note that this article is not an exhaustive guide to decorating your home. Most of the ideas mentioned are quick and easy to implement. But the potential for new things in Minecraft is endless, so never be afraid to experiment.