In today’s article we are going to see how to end calls with the on / off button in an extremely simple way and in a few steps. We will see a tutorial for most devices whose operating system is Android and for those who have pure Android.
Something that we cannot avoid are accidents and having the screen cracked is quite common. Possibly you have a friend who has a cracked screen or you even have it yourself. This can complicate things when using the device.
Perhaps it is not comfortable for you to end the calls from your mobile because you have just the broken screen in that place or that it has a burned area . Perhaps the idea of ending it with the lock button is easier and faster. Either way, the good thing is that it is not difficult to achieve it.
All devices with the Android system have had this feature for a long time. It is found in the accessibility menu. On some occasions, depending on the model, brand and version, it can be a bit difficult to find this option.
But don’t worry because we are going to help you find her so you can finish any call. Regardless of the app you are using, with the on and off button on your terminal.
Android has many tricks and settings that can be made regarding calls, for example blocking calls from unknown numbers . Today we will see this simple tutorial that can help you have more comfort when cutting them.
This guide is too easy, we are going to go step by step so that no one gets lost and everyone can configure this option. They can enable or disable it as many times as they want to be able to test whether it is really comfortable for them.
How to end a call with the lock and power button
- The steps that we must follow to be able to end any call with the on, off and lock button are very simple to carry out. What you should do is the following:
- First, we are going to go to ” Settings ” from the application drawer.
- Now you must look for the ” Accessibility ” menu .
- After this we will have to search for ” Answer and end of call “.
- Then, all you have to do is check the option ” Press the power key to end calls settings ” or similar.
- The method that we discussed above works for the vast majority of mobile devices. However, for those who have pure Android it can vary a bit and we will specify how they should do it a little below.
How to end calls with the power button
- We go to ” Settings ” on our device from the application drawer.
- What we will do now is look for the ” Accessibility ” section.
- In this section you will see that one of the options is called ” Hang up calls with the off button “.
- You must bear in mind that some names may vary slightly, since this often depends on the manufacturer of the device. But the options are there.
This accessibility feature has been around for a long time on Android. We hope that you will not have any kind of doubt when it comes to learning how to end or end calls with the lock button on my phone.
In case you want to ask something about the accessibility menu or have doubts about how to end any call with the on / off button.
Remember that you can always leave a comment at the bottom of the page, we will be happy to help you in everything that is necessary so that you can finally configure your device as so that it is as comfortable as possible.