Welcome again! In the event that you are new to the Apple world and you are not very clear on how you can continue to use Microsoft Office, then you have reached the indicated post. Later we will explain everything you need to know to learn how to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac and iPad in a few minutes.
Steps to follow to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac
Below we will show you the procedure you must complete to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac easily and quickly.
- To begin, you must first log into the official Microsoft Office page with an account associated with the version you want to install on your computer. Said account can be a professional or educational one.
- Once you have logged in, depending on the type of account you have (Microsoft or personal) then you will have to do different procedures to continue.
- If you are signed in with a Microsoft account, you have to go to the main Office page and select the option “Install Office”.
- On the other hand, if you signed in with a personal or educational account, you have to click on the “Install Office” option found on the main page. Then you have to select the Office 365 applications to continue with the installation process.
- Now, in order to complete the installation, you must follow all the instructions in the Office wizard that will guide you through the process.
- Depending on which browser you use, you must select the option “Run” (in case you have Microsoft Edge), “Install” (for those who use Chrome) or “Save file” (in Mozilla Firefox).
- Then you will see a pop-up message that says “Do you want this application to make changes to your computer?” Click on the “Yes” option.
- This will begin the process of installing Microsoft Office 365 on your Apple device.
- Once a pop-up window appears with the following phrase “Microsoft Office 365 has been installed successfully” then we can use the program without problems. In fact, an animation will be shown in which we will see where we can find the Microsoft Office applications.
How to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on an iPad?
In this section we will tell you in detail about all the steps you must follow in order to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on an iPad without problems.
The most recommended is that you go to the App Store and download the Microsoft Word, Excel, Powepoint and One Note apps separately. Since there is no Microsoft app as such that manages to combine them in a single program to have them all at hand. Don’t have an iTunes account? No problems, here we show you how to download iPad applications without iTunes account .
So, you just have to go to the App Store , write the name of each of these apps in the search bar and install them one by one. However, we anticipate that it will not take long to do it, since each app is not very heavy, so the download and installation process will be very short.
On the other hand, to use them you will have to create an account in Microsft Office 365 , either free, professional or educational, and log in.
You can also download these apps for free if you have an iPad whose screen does not exceed 10 inches.
Microsoft Office for iPad pro
In the case that you have an iPad pro, we remind you that if you have an iPad that exceeds 10 inches, then you will have to pay almost 70 euros a year to be able to enjoy the advantages offered by Microsoft Office 365 .
This happens because the Microsoft company understands that if you need to use this program on an iPad that has a screen larger than 10 inches it is for work reasons.
Without a doubt, this may sound crazy to you, but it is the way in which Microsoft can profit from this great program.
If you are not willing to pay this amount of money, there are many other office suites. In fact, you can read the comparison we have made and see which office tool is the best between Office and iWork .
That’s all for today! Now you know how to download and install Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac and iPad. If this post helped you, share it with your contacts through social networks so that they can also benefit from this knowledge.