Find out how to cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription in a few simple steps. This procedure is also useful if you are trying the service for free.
If you’re wondering how to unsubscribe from Kindle Unlimited to not pay after your free trial or because you subscribed for one month and no longer want to renew it for the next, read on to find out how to unsubscribe from Kindle Unlimited by Amazon.
What is Kindle Unlimited
First of all, if you don’t know, let’s explain what Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited is: it is a service that allows you to read e-books in Kindle format. The reading of these virtual books (they are not in fact paper) can take place on all Kindle devices, on Android phones or tablets, iPads, iPhones, PCs and Macs through free Kindle reading applications.
The Kindle Unlimited service is offered by Amazon which allows you to try it for FREE for ONE MONTH after which the subscription will cost you € 9.99 / month .
SIGN UP FOR KINDLE UNLIMITED FOR FREE
If you have tried the service and are satisfied, at the end of the free trial, to continue reading the e-book, you will be deducted an amount of € 9.99 / month. If instead you are satisfied but prefer not to have this monthly expense and / or prefer to read paper books, you can deactivate the service.
The subscription will remain active until the next billing period . Once the billing date has passed, you will lose access to the content you downloaded.
Kindle Unlimited cancel subscription
Here is the simple procedure to follow to cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription. If you already know how to unsubscribe, you can click directly on the dedicated page .
- Log in to the Amazon site or app (both Amazon and Kindle)
- Click on ACCOUNT AND LISTS
- Scroll down the list until you reach MY KINDLE UNLIMITED and click
- You are now on the page where you can manage your Kindle Unlimited membership
- Reach the area MANAGE YOUR REGISTRATION
- Click on the UNSUBSCRIBE TO KINDLE UNLIMITED button
- At this point you are asked to confirm your action: if you confirm, click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION, if you want to continue using the service click on CONTINUE SUBSCRIPTION