Everything you need to know to broadcast live on TikTok: steps and requirements to use LIVE video
Let’s see how to do live streams on Tik Tok , the popular video clip platform , so that you can broadcast your streams step by step and know what requirements you have to meet. And it is that Tik Tok does not stop growing with more users every month around the world; Therefore, if you are a new user and you are still discovering everything that the Tik Tok mobile application offers, you may wonder if you have the option to direct as if it were Instagram . And the answer is “yes”, but with some limitations . Do not miss everything you need to know about how to record a LIVE streaming on Tik Tok and the requirements for it.
How to livestream on TikTok
Index of contents
- Requirements to do direct on Tik Tok
- How to record a live video on Tik Tok
- How to make money with Tik Tok live streams
Requirements to do direct on Tik Tok
If you have reached this point, it is because you really want to get started with Tik Tok live shows , a very useful tool to maintain contact and interest with your followers. And it is that not everyone knows the option of directing on Tik Tok, in a similar way to how other apps like Instagram do it , for example. Of course, to be able to livestream on Tik Tok you have to meet the following requirements :
- The first and most important requirement is to have at least 1,000 followers or followers on Tik Tok; If not, you will not be able to livestream, since you will not see the option on your interface.
- The second condition has to do with the age of the user; Thus, if you want to broadcast direct through Tik Tok you will have to be at least 16 years old. Although the minimum age to use Tik Tok is 13 years old, for live shows it is necessary to be over 16 and be over 18 years old to receive virtual gifts with monetary value, as we specify below .
If you meet these requirements, keep reading to find out how to direct on Tik Tok, one of the most popular content that attracts more followers to the most viral accounts, thus achieving more loyal and stronger user communities .
How to record a live video on Tik Tok
Actually, recording a live video through Tik Tok is not very complicated, you just have to know how to access the tool and follow a few simple steps. This is what you have to do to livestream on Tik Tok:
- Access the Tik Tok app and click on the +symbol , the one to upload content.
- Below the red record button you will see the standard options of 60s, 15s and MV; the LIVEicon will appear right next to it . Swipe left to select the last icon.
- Now write a name or titlefor your live; It is optional, but this way you will attract more the attention of your followers with a name with a hook.
- Finally, you just have to click on the red button Broadcast liveto show a countdown on the screen that will mark the start of the broadcast.
When starting the live, a message about the Tik Tok Community Rules will appear , so that you comply with a series of rules on behavior and thus not endanger your account, since with inappropriate behavior in a live, Tik Tok can block it. . Respect the rules and follow the rules of the application .
How to make money with Tik Tok live streams
Finally, you will wonder if it is possible to earn money with Tik Tok and the answer, again, is “yes”; although as in the previous case, you must also meet a series of requirements . And it is that Tik Tok users with more followers can easily earn money through their live streams, all through the long-awaited ” diamonds ” that can then be exchanged for real money. To earn money with Tik Tok live streams, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have your followers buy “diamonds” from Tik Tok(the currency of the application) to give them to you during live shows.
- Have your followers sendyou these diamonds live and they become part of your content creator account.
- When the streamer achieves a minimum of 100 diamonds, they can be exchanged for real money, with a maximum of $ 1,000 a week that can be transferred to your PayPal account.