By deleting the game, our account and data will not be deleted, since they will be stored in the cloud. But what if we want to delete our Among Us account and we don’t know how to do it? Keep reading, in this easy and simple guide we will show you how this process is done.
- What changes will there be to your Among Us account if you delete your progress?
- What is the procedure to delete your account data from the Among Us game?
- How to use your cell phone settings to erase the progress of Among Us?
- On Android
- With iOS
- Is there any other way to delete your Among Us game progress?
- With the app store
- Clearing Google Play Games data
- What steps do you have to follow to completely delete your Among Us account?
What changes will there be to your Among Us account if you delete your progress?
If for any reason you delete the progress of your account in Among Us, there will be no major significant change, since you will be able to continue playing normally, except that now all your data such as games played, achievements, games being an impostor and others will no longer appear , for which you will no longer be able to recover said progress and you will have to start over.
What is the procedure to delete your account data from the Among Us game?
The Among Us video game allows us to delete all the data from our account both from the game itself and from the configuration of our mobile device, if we want to delete said data from the menu of the same game, we must follow a series of steps, which are shown below:
- Enter the Among Us game from your device, it is recommended to have your Android software updated .
- While in the menu, go to the game settings, this is at the bottom of the screen, it is shaped like a gear.
- Then, go to the data tab that is on the right, as a consequence, several data customization options are shown, we enter the one that says “Manage data collection”.
- A new tab opens in our default browser, we have to scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box that says “I understand that this action cannot be undone”.
- By checking this box, an option called “OPT-OUT AND DELETE DATA” is activated, we press it and solve the captcha that is requested, then we press the confirm button.
Something worth mentioning is that it is mandatory to have our session started in Among Us in order to access this option successfully, since it is in that account that all our statistics and progress are stored.
How to use your cell phone settings to erase the progress of Among Us?
It is also possible to delete said data without having to enter the game , that is, externally and from the settings of our mobile device.
More specifically using the tool to delete or clear the application’s cache and erase the data. This process can be carried out in both the Among Us version for Android and the iOS version, the process that we must carry out is shown below.
- From the menu of your Android device, enter the phone settings.
- Scroll down until you get to the applications section.
- We are shown a list with all the applications installed on our device, we look for the game Among Us.
- We go to the storage section and press the button that says “Delete data”and after this we press “Clear cache memory” and press the accept button to confirm the action.
- In the applications menu of your iPhone device, go to the settings section and select the “General” option.
- Enter the “iPhone Storage” section, we are shown a large list with all the applications installed on our device, we look for the game Among Us.
- Once we find the game, we select it and click the “Delete app” option, with this the cache data of said application will be eliminated.
Is there any other way to delete your Among Us game progress?
On the other hand, it is also possible to delete our progress from Among Us by managing data from the Google Play Store or from the data from the Google Play Games app, this process is carried out in the same way on Android and iOS platforms, only it is a matter of following a series of steps, which are shown below.
With the app store
- Enter the Google Play Store from your Android device, it is recommended to have the latest version of the Play Store to avoid problems.
- Press the profile photo of your account, this is in the upper right corner of the interface, just to the right of the search bar.
- A box with several options will be displayed, we choose the one that says “Manage device and apps”, after this we go to the manage tab.
- As a consequence, we are shown a large list with all the applications that we have installed on our device from the Play Store, we search Among Us.
- Once we find the game, we press a small arrow that is to the right of each application and we press the uninstall button.
Clearing Google Play Games data
To delete all our game data in Among Us from Google Play games, we must close the session of said account from the same game, for this we must access the account settings and press the button to play as a guest, this will cause it to be close the session and our data is not updated.
What steps do you have to follow to completely delete your Among Us account?
If you want to permanently delete your Among Us account, we must enter its settings, after this go to the game configuration that is shaped like a gear, enter the option “Manage data collection” found in the data tab and enter the page to accept the terms, perform the requested captcha and then press the option called “OPT-OUT AND DELETE DATA”.
This will result in the removal of all data such as statistics and achievements of the Among Us game and definitively, in addition to this we must completely uninstall the game from our mobile device or computer depending on what we are using.
If for any reason you continue to have failures when deleting the data from your Among Us account or when permanently uninstalling the game, we advise you to contact the Among Us technical support , which has a highly trained staff and will help you solve your problems via email or future game updates.