Do you want to delete all emails at once on Android? Well, you came to the right place.
We are all aware of the convenience that email offers. Emails are used by almost everyone else as it is easy to access and super fast given you have an active internet connection.
How to delete all emails at once on Android
Also, sending an email is as simple as clicking a button, but when it comes to deleting emails, it becomes a tedious task as you have no choice but to select each and every email you want. remove. However, it is possible to delete them all at once. Do you want to know how?
Read on to find out how you can delete all emails at once on your Android device.
Delete all emails at once on Android using Chrome
- Open Chrome browserand go to gmail.com
- Log in by filling in your email and password and then tap Next. Remember to use the browser even if Google suggests opening through the Gmail mobile app.
- Click on the Gmail menu in the upper left corner once you are in your inbox. This will take you to the other side of junk and spam.
- Now scroll down and click on the desktop link at the bottom of the page
- Tap on the Chrome menu represented by the three dots in the upper right corner of Chrome
- Then check ‘desktop site’. Keep scrolling down the screen until you see the ‘standard’ link. Once you click on this link, it will show you the desktop version of Gmail.
- For example, check the checkbox present below the Gmail search button if you want to delete the Gmail inbox as a whole. That way, you can delete 50 emails at a time.
- Tap the gear symbol to display 100 emails in Gmail Inbox and then select settings.
- Then find the line “Maximum page size” in the general menu tab and change the number to 100.
- 100 emails will appear once you return to the inbox. There you can delete 100 Gmail emails at a time.
Delete all emails from Gmail with Microsoft Outlook
- First of all, download and install the Outlook App fromthe Google Play store and click ‘get started’.
- Select your Gmail account to continue
- Add an account and grant permission. Skip until the inbox appears
- Tap Upload more message if the mailbox still doesn’t show anything
- Now, you will see two options of “focused” and “other” to the left of the filter button, choose “other” to show in detail
- It may take a while for all emails to load
- Then tap on one of the emails you want to delete
- Click on the menu represented by three dots in the upper right corner and select ‘select all.
- Now, tap on the Delete button, it will delete all Gmail emails at once.
Delete all Gmail emails at once Using MyMail
- Open My mailand select Google in the menu “add your email”
- Select the Gmail account you want to use or add a new account
- Allow MyMail and wait until the inbox appears
- Scroll down until the latest email appears to load all email
- Now press and hold the lowest email
- Click on the menu represented by three dots in the upper right corner
- Select ‘select all’, however make sure the number of emails is the same as in Gmail
- Tap the menu again and click Delete, it will delete all Gmail emails at once, however the syncing process may take a while to complete
Delete all Gmail emails at once with Mailstrom
- Open your browser and go to Mailstrom
- Choose Google if you use Gmail and enter email data and password, or select an account if the browser is logged in with the Google account
- Permission mailstrom permission, you will receive a notification email
- You can delete 200 emails at a time for free with the trial version and if you want to delete up to 100k emails you need to buy a $ 6.95 subscription or $ 9.95 for 250 thousand emails or $ 29.95 for unlimited emails .
Delete all emails in Outlook Android
- Tap the “Down Arrow” icon in the upper left area of the screen.
- Click on “Bulk Mail” or “Junk Mail” depending on your email provider.
- Then, tap the checkbox next to each email to delete it.
- Now, tap on the “Delete” button at the bottom of the screen to delete the mass emails you have selected.
Delete Hotmail inbox at once
- Click the check box to the left of the first message.
- Hold down the Shift key and click the check box to the left of the last message.
- Now, click on the link that says “Select everything in your Inbox” in the Reading Pane. This will delete everything in your inbox.
Delete junk mail at once
- Select the message or messages you want to delete in the Trash folder
- Click the Delete button on the toolbar
- Drag the message to the Trash in the sidebar.
- Now, select the messages you want to delete and hit the Delete or Backspace key.
Permanently delete emails on Android
- Open the email application and visit the inbox
- Tap the Action Overflow icon and choose the Settings command
- Choose an email account and click the Incoming Settings option
- Under Delete email from server, choose the Delete from inbox option
- Now tap the Done button
How do I delete all my emails on Samsung? Galaxy ?.
- Open email.
- Touch the Menu icon in the Inbox.
- Tap Edit and then click the circle to the left of the appropriate messages.
- Touch Delete to confirm.
Can I delete all my unread emails at once?
Yes, you can delete all unread emails at once. All you have to do is type without reading into your Gmail search bar. Now all unread emails will appear on your page, C
Click on the Trash icon to delete emails.
So this was our guide on how to delete all emails at once on Android. All the above-mentioned ways to delete emails in bulk are helpful and it only takes a few minutes to erase all your junk emails.
Let us know in the comment section below if you know of any other methods to delete emails as a whole. Also, if this article was useful to you, please share it with your friends.