Cutting a WhatsApp audio from iOS is very simple. This operating system allows it to be done natively and with external applications . This time we will explain each one separately.
- What is the best way to join two audios on iPhone?
- What is the way to trim only the leftover content from an audio on iOS?
- How to replace a recording on your iPhone?
- What are the best apps to trim your audio?
- WavePad Audio Editor Free
- Hokusai Audio Editor
- How to recover a recording that you deleted by mistake?
What is the best way to join two audios on iPhone?
It may happen that, instead of needing to cut an audio, you want to join two into one. If this is your case, we have excellent news for you: iPhone has an app to do it.
The application is GarageBand . Despite working with a fairly simple system, the quality of the results is similar to that of the computer . Therefore, once you have it on your device, follow these instructions:
- Open the app on your mobile.
- Import the two audios.
- Select one of the audios so that it is selected.
- Click on ” Merge“.
- Press the two circles that appear in the audio with which you want to join the previous one.
- Drag the second audio and insert it into the other where you want.
- Press ” Combine“.
What is the way to trim only the leftover content from an audio on iOS?
If what you are looking for is to remove the excess content of an already recorded WhatsApp audio , you do not need to look for any third-party app. The iPhone recorder itself is used for this:
- Find the noteand select it.
- Click on the three dots in the corner and choose “Edit recording.”
- Press the blue crop icon.
- Move the trimming needles to the part you want to erase and delete it.
How to replace a recording on your iPhone?
You may not want to delete a snippet, but rather replace one with a new recording. For this there is also a function in the iPhone recorder . Let’s see how to use it:
- Select the noteto edit.
- Press the three dots in the corner and then on “Edit recording”.
- Move the needles to the area you want to change and press ” Replace.”
- Save the new fragment.
- When finished, click on ” Done“.
What are the best apps to trim your audio?
Sometimes Apple’s native functions fail to satisfy users when clipping audio. Fortunately, there are two applications that can serve you for the same and that will leave you satisfied .
WavePad Audio Editor Free
WavePad Audio Editor Free is a complete application for editing WhatsApp audios and any other tool. Although in this case we only highlight its function to cut voice notes, because it is easy and precise .
In general terms, this app has qualities that make it an even more attractive option than many others to cut your WhatsApp audios:
- It has an option to record from the same app and in the background.
- It has a function to do an automatic cropping.
- Supports different file formats.
Hokusai Audio Editor
Hokusai Audio Editor is one of the most popular apps for the iPhone, and not only when it comes to audio editing. It is an intuitive, fast and easy to use tool . Just follow these few steps:
- Find the voice memoyou want to edit.
- Click on the share button, and among the options choose the Hokusai Audio Editor.
- As soon as you open the app, you will see the options to trim fragments. Remove what you don’t want to send.
- Ready the audio, locate within the application the button to share and press it.
- Choose WhatsAppand then the recipient.
- To finish, click on “Send”.
As an extra point we have to mention that the pro version of Hokusai Audio Editor offers you a series of extra functions for your voice notes, but with the free version it will be enough for you to do the procedure that we explain.
How to recover a recording that you deleted by mistake?
Finally, we have an option if it happened to you that you accidentally deleted a recording . If you feel like there is something in it that you can fix, you should get it back. This is a very simple thing to do:
- Open the list with your notes on your iPhone.
- Look for the ” Recently Deleted” button .
- In the options that appear, click on “Recover”.
- Verify that the note you deleted reappears in the list, and you are done.