How to create memoji on Android? One of the things that characterizes iPhone devices are the popular Memoji: Funny icons that look like people’s faces. If you would like to learn how to create these types of icons but from your Android then stay with us and discover all the steps to follow.
The good news is that there are applications and programs that can help us create memoji from our Android phones. That is, you do not exclusively need an iPhone to create an icon of this type. It will only be enough to follow a series of simple steps, and that’s it.
Index [ Close ]
- 1 What are Memoji?
- 2 Producer application
- 3 WhatsApp
- 1 Bitmoji
What are Memoji?
Before explaining the steps to follow to create memoji on Android, it is important to know what these types of iPhone characteristic icons are about . In a few words, it could be said that memoji are the emojis of the iPhone.
Although they are exclusive icons for iPhone , there are some tricks that we can apply to create these types of images from our Android. The truth is that there are already Android devices that incorporate an option to create emojis of this type, but most do not.
Some Android devices are already available on the market that allow the creation of memoji directly and easily. The high-end phones of the Samsung brand incorporate predefined apps with which we can create our own memoji and that can then be used through the default keyboard.
To do it from a Samsung phone that incorporates this function, you just have to follow these simple steps :
- Openthe camera
- Click on ” AR Emoji” at the top of the screen
- Click on ” Create my Emoji“
- Takea selfie
- Choose one of the icons and click on ” Next“
- Startcustomizing your icon
- After having it ready, click on ” Next” and then on ” Done “
- Your emoji will be available in the ” AR emojis” section
A good option to access the memoji without having an iPhone is using the mobile phone of a friend or family member. Ask him to borrow his iPhone or iPad and create the memoji you want and then you can send it to yourself through the WhatsApp application.
- Create the memojiwith the help of your friend’s iPhone or iPad
- After you have it ready, ask him to send itto you through WhatsApp
- Grabyour Android device and access WhatsApp
- Locatethe message received with your memoji and add it to your personal collection
But if what you want is to create your memoji from scratch and through your Android device then you will have to resort to some applications. We want to recommend one in particular: Bitmoji
You can download the application totally free from the Play Store and through it create your own memoji:
- Downloadand start the app on your mobile
- Createan account on the platform
- Clickon the male or female icon according to your preferences.
- Take a selfie
- Customizethe memoji
- It will now be readyto use in your preferred messaging application.