Installing an operating system may seem like a complicated process for novice users, however it is simpler than it sounds. Knowing how to create Bootable USB with Windows 10 and put Windows 10 on a USB is not as difficult as you might think.
How to Create Bootable USB with Windows 10 – Put Windows 10 on a USB
This Microsoft operating system is by far the most popular system for computers, its ease of use and functions make it one of the best allies of PC users. For this reason, having a copy always at hand on our pendrives could be very convenient.
The process of booting and installing Windows 10 on a USB stick is simpler than it might seem. In fact this is one of the most popular ways to install the Microsoft operating system.
Do not stay behind and learn how to create a bootable USB with Windows 10, in relation to this and before starting it is highly recommended that you know the best programs to create a Bootable USB in Windows , which could represent an alternative to what we will show you to continuation.
How to create bootable USB with Windows 10 – Put Windows 10 on a USB
As we pointed out, the process to Boot Windows 10 from a USB is not complicated, you just have to follow a series of fairly simple steps. In fact, the Microsoft company provides us with an OS designed to be installed from a USB.
There are also other options with which you can also perform this action, such as creating a bootable USB memory with Rufus , but today we will talk about the official method that is the most recommended.
Preparations to create Bootable USB with Windows 10
It should be noted that you must have the appropriate environment prepared to install Windows without problems from a pendrive. Keep the following in mind:
- You need a Pendrive of at least 4GB for the installation, but the higher the capacity the better.
- The PC for the installation must meet the following requirements: 1GHz processor, 1GB Ram for 32 bits or 2GB for 64 bits .
- In the case of installing the Operating System on a Laptop or portable equipment , remember to connect it to power, so that it does not discharge during the procedure.
Downloading the ISO (Windows 10)
- The first step is precisely to acquire the operating system, for this you will have to go to the official Microsoft page where you can directly download the Windows 10 ISO .
- Within the page there are two download options: 32bit Windows and 64bit Windows. 32bit Windows is recommended for those basic systems with RAM equal to or less than 4GB. If your computer is more powerful we recommend downloading Windows 64bit.
- After clicking on the chosen version, you will be asked to save a file. This small program will be both the ISO downloader and the space in which you will configure your system.
Format your Pendrive
- Before starting the process, connect your USB memory to the PC . You will need to format your memory. Remember that this process will delete all the files present in the memory, for which we recommend making a backup copy of a USB pendrive on your PC , after doing this you can proceed to format.
- Go to the space where the hard drives and storage units are displayed. Right click on your Pendrive and click Format .
- The formatting screen will appear, disable the Quick Format option and press Start.
- Wait until the Full Format notice appears and click OK.
Last steps to put Windows 10 on a USB
At this point we have almost concluded the procedure, just create the Boot that we will use later to install Windows 10 on other computers.
Booting Windows 10 on a USB
- Run the program that you previously downloaded from Microsoft’s official website . The App will do a brief analysis of the system, wait a bit.
- After the above, the system will ask “What do you want to do?” Click on Create an installation medium for another PC and click on next.
- On the next screen you must select the Language, the Windows edition you want and the architecture (32bit or 64bit). Configure these options to your liking.
- In Choose which media to use select the first option USB Flash Drive, click next.
- Select the USB memory to use and click Next.
- At this point the file copying process will begin, wait until the process is finished.
By completing the above procedure in the proper way, you will have a USB Flash Drive ready to install Windows 10 on any computer.
In addition to the above, you should consider installing several offline programs at once in Windows , that is, installing the software that is essential to use the computer, a recommended alternative to get your computer up and running quickly.