How to create an EA account.
EA (Electronics Arts) is a US company specializing in the creation and distribution of games. Founded by Trip Hawkins at the dawn of virtual gaming – in May 1982. In the 2000s, EA took the honorable third place among the leading game publishers.
EA’s calling card is sports simulators, games based on the plots of popular films (Harry Potter); as well as legendary series – Need for Speed, Sims, Medal of Honor, Battlefield – loved by more than one generation of gamers.
An EA account is created on the official website of the company:
- Open in a browser – https://profile.ea.com/login.do?locale=ru_RU. Alternatively, enter a query on Google – “ea official site”, and then click “Register” under the first link.
- On the page that opens, in the second panel, click the “Create an account” button.
Attention! You can also sign in to the Origin gaming platform with your EA account.
- Click on the “Create your EA Account” link.
- Enter your email address. Click Next.
- Fill in the form fields:
“Public ID” is a unique identifier in the system, or nickname.
Advice! If you don’t know which nickname is best for you, use the online nickname generator.
“Password” and “Confirm…” are the password for entering the site.
Note. Please note that if the password does not meet the requirements of the service, registration is not allowed. A symbolic combination must contain at least one lowercase, one uppercase letter and a number.
“Security Question”, “… Answer” – a secret question and an answer to it. Used by the site to confirm the rights to the account in case of password loss. Select the appropriate option from the list and come up with an original answer that will be difficult for outsiders to pick up.
“Country …” – country of residence.
“When were you born?” – Date of Birth. Select the required values from the drop-down lists – month / day / year.
“Are You Human?” (Are you human?) – captcha. Click the box in this field to inform the user that you are a human and not a bot that performs automatic registration.
- Check the boxes.
- “Email me about EA’s new games …” – newsletter by e-mail;
- “Share …” – sharing your user information with EA partners.
“I have read and accept …” – agreement with the terms of the agreement.
Attention! Before sending your registration data, remember or write down the ID, password. If a communication error occurs, they will need to be re-entered.
- Click “Next”.
- In the new form, enter your First Name and Last Name.
- To set an avatar, click the “Choose Your Avatar” button.
- Click “Upload Image” if you want to upload a picture from your computer.
- To install ava from the service, click “Avatar Gallery”. In the list, click the game, and then the picture you like in the adjacent panel. Click “Save”.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Review your account settings.
- Go to the e-mail you used to register. Click on the link in the email from EA to confirm it.
Everything! A new account has been created. It can be used to log in to ea.com and origin.com.