Would you like to install the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system, Windows 11 , but have you realized that your computer does not meet the minimum requirements? You should know, then, that there is a method that will allow you to download and install the operating system on any computer, bypassing the various checks.
All you will need, for the procedure to be successful, is a USB key (at least 8GB in size) and an Internet connection. Once you have recovered the necessary material, just follow our instructions and you will finally understand how to create a USB key to install Windows 11 .
Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 is free. So, in order to upgrade, it is essential that you have a 100% genuine and genuine Windows 10 license . We are aware that buying the original license on the Microsoft site is very expensive, so we recommend Mr Key Shop , a reliable site with advantageous prices on which you can buy a 100% original Windows 10 license and, when it is available, do the upgrade to Windows 11 for free. You can buy the product by choosing from the secure payment methods available, the sending takes place in a few seconds via email and, for any need, it is availablefree specialized assistance in ITALIAN . Read the reviews of this store, they are all positive. The licenses of the various versions of Windows Operating Systems , Microsoft Office Packages and the best Antivirus on the market are also available on Mr Key Shop .
How to create a USB stick to install Windows 11
To be able to create a USB key and install Windows 11 on each PC, it is necessary to use a tool that, through a few steps, is able to bypass the security checks and allow the installation of the operating system without particular problems.
The tool in question is called MediaCreationTool Wrapper and is available, for free, on Github . Once downloaded and started, in fact, you will only have to follow a few simple steps and you will see that, within a few minutes, the USB key dedicated to the installation of Windows 11 will be created.
- Download MediaCreationTool Wrapper on your PC
- Open File Explorer by clicking on the yellow folder icon in the system tray
- Continue to Download , then extract the files from the folder you just downloaded
- Then, go inside the folder and open the MediaCreationTool.bat file
- At this point, click on button 11 on the next screen
- Click on Create USB
- Click on YES if Windows asks you for permission to start an application via PowerShell , then select the key of your interest to start the operation
- After a few minutes, you will have your USB stick ready to install Windows 11