Perhaps you have worked more than once with this amazing tool, but, you have not discovered some of its multiple functions, here we offer you a brief explanation of one of them, how to create your first table in PowerPoint . In addition to some practical tips when making this one.
- How can a table be added to a PowerPoint slide?
- On windows
- If you are using a macOS
- From the web
- What are the steps to format a table in PowerPoint?
- How can you copy and paste a table from Word to PowerPoint?
How can a table be added to a PowerPoint slide?
PowerPoint offers you a lot of practical functions for almost any project you have in mind, you just need to know where to find these functions . Adding a table to your sheet is simple. It can be added in the following ways.
As you will already know if your computer uses Windows services, in this you will have to use Microsoft office , to create your PowerPoint table with this service you just have to follow these steps:
- Add a table and format it in PowerPoint.
- Now you must copy and paste from Word or you can also insert Excel sheet or you can also search for it in PowerPoint.
- Then you must select the slidesto which you want to add the table, go to the Insert table option and click on said table.
- Now you must press on the pointer to place the number of rows and columns which you are needing, now you can release the mouse button.
- When you want to add text in the cells you just have to click, now just enter the text, then press somewhere outside of it and that’s it.
If you are using a macOS
If your computer is Mac, you must enter PowerPoint, press try table, here you will have to select where the tables will be located on your slide; In the Insert option click on Table, then place on the Insert table menu and do the following:
- I hovered the mouse over the griduntil you say the number of rows and columns, the ones you want then you just enter the table, now the table with grid will be entered here.
- Click on Insert tableand place the Number of frames, Number of rows and Number of columns.
- Then drop menu and Insert table.
- To enter the text, clickon the cell you want to add it to, place it and then click outside the cells to have it ready .
From the web
To achieve this from the network you must use a page that allows you to do so, there are several pages that offer you functions similar to those you can use in PowerPoint, if not identical, but it is best to use Microsoft Office services online .
What are the steps to format a table in PowerPoint?
This can be very simple, it is not necessary to become an expert to give it those touches that will make your board look great, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Since you have your table on your slide, it may be that you need more columns or rows, you just have to go to the option to add more, right click on the cell, then click on Insert here you can choose what you want to do with it, the same that you can delete rows or columns.
- To change the format of the table, what you must do is click on the Design option that is located below the ‘Tools’ option of the Table. Here you can change the color, if you want all or specifically just one, you can also change the color of the text.
- It also gives you the option to shade them, here you can change the look of your table. If you go to the borders option you will be able to see the different borders for your table, or if you want it transparent you can make it have the same color as the background of your slide. Here you can also change the contracture and the size of your borders.
How can you copy and paste a table from Word to PowerPoint?
Copying and pasting may seem like a simple action, but being a table, you may have some difficulties , just follow these steps to copy paste a Table from Word to PowerPoint in a simple way:
- You must first make a table in Word , when you have it ready, click on it.
- The tools will appear, in the table option of the presentation tab, click on a date that appears there next to the Select table option.
- Then in the Clipboard option of the home tab click on copy
- Then go to the presentation in PowerPoint, indicate the slide you want to copy in that table, here the option Paste in the home tab will appear.