In the way the cake is made, you can feel the love of the keeper of the hearth and the special spirit of family celebration.
Let’s figure out how to properly cook Easter in a multicooker so that it is rosy and fluffy.
How to bake cake in a slow cooker
With this device, you can get the perfect Easter that will bake well and will not burn.
The composition of the baked goods practically does not differ from the classic one. Unless you have to come to terms with the fact that all products will be of the same diameter. To do this, you need the following:
- wheat flour – 450-580 gr (2.5-3 tbsp.);
- instant yeast – 13-22 g (3 tsp);
- eggs – 2-3 pcs.;
- sugar – 125-165 grams (about half a glass);
- salt – 2-4 g (0.5 tsp);
- butter melted in a steam bath – about 140-160 gr.;
- milk – 190-320 ml (1-1.5 tbsp);
- vanillin – 1 sachet;
- additives (if desired) – 135-145 g;
With such a quantity of ingredients, a kilogram cake is obtained, which will become the pride of the table!
Educational program: How to choose a multi-oven: 3 tips
Step by step recipe
Baking a cake in a slow cooker is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. The main thing is to follow the instructions:
- Pour flour into a deep dish or small saucepan.
- Put yeast into flour, and mix the composition.
- Set aside what you started for half an hour.
- Take another container, pour in the yolks and add sugar.
- Beat with a mixer or food processor .
- Stir in salt, vanillin, butter and milk.
- Pour this composition into the first (flour) plate.
- Mix everything until smooth, adding flour as needed.
After that, you need to leave the resulting dough for 2-4 hours. During this time, it will rise to the required volume. Next comes the work with the kitchen device:
- Knead the dough and add raisins if necessary.
- Grease the bowl of the device.
- Place the dough there.
- Turn on heating for 20 minutes.
- Disable it and let it brew for an hour.
- Switch on baking mode. 1.5 hours is enough – no more.
- Carefully remove and decorate the product to your liking.
Interesting article: How to care for a multicooker: 5 recommendations
How to cook cottage cheese Easter in a slow cooker
Curd cake is a great option for those who like a soft yet slightly grainy texture.
This option will appeal to everyone who wants to add a touch of modern experimentation to a traditional feast.
To measure the required amount of food, use a kitchen scale:
- flour – 430-520 gr;
- curd (from 5%, 9% and even 18% can be used) – 165-225 gr;
- dry yeast – 9-13 g;
- milk – 95-115 ml;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- oil – 95-125 gr;
- salt – 2-5 gr (1/2 tsp);
- vanillin – 1 tbsp;
- additives (optional) – 190-215 g;
Yummy: 5 reasons to have a slow cooker in your kitchen
Step by step recipe
The process of how to cook Easter cottage cheese in a slow cooker is slightly different from the usual option.
So let’s focus on the nuances.
- Boil the milk in a small saucepan and let it cool until warm.
- Throw yeast into it.
- Pour 1 tsp sugar and 3 tbsp flour into the mixture.
- Let the mixture stand for about half an hour.
- Add 3 yolks, vanillin and salt.
- Little by little toss the cottage cheese into the mixture, kneading it.
- If necessary (if the composition turns out to be watery) add flour.
- Knead the dough until it becomes stringy.
- Place in a secluded place for 50-80 minutes.
- Add raisins and knead the dough.
- Spread butter on the bowl.
- Transfer the formed lump there.
- Let it stand for about an hour under a towel.
- Start the “baking” mode for 1.5 hours.
- Carefully remove the hot paste, let it cool down and decorate as desired.
Now you can serve it to the table!
Read: What a bread machine can do – more than 100 types of bread in one gadget
Easter cakes in a slow cooker: pros and cons
Connoisseurs of the “classic” approach still do not like to use technology to simplify cooking. To decide for yourself whether to use a multicooker or return to your usual oven, check out the table.
|The baked goods will not burn – this is made possible by the coating of the bowl||The top is not browned – there is no heating on top. It is easily hidden by the glaze|
|The Easter cake will be completely baked in a multicooker – the adjusted temperature regime allows you to achieve the desired result||All beads will be of the same diameter – like a bowl. If you can “play with” the height, the diameter in this case is predetermined|
|There is no need to look for a “secluded place” to overexpose the dough – it is the device itself||–|
|Neat baking – the device maintains an optimal multi-climate during baking, so food is baked evenly||–|
So, if you are interested in whether it is possible to bake an Easter cake in a slow cooker, we answer boldly – it is possible and even necessary! The main thing is not to deviate much from the values above. Then the paste will turn out to be soft, tasty and unrealistically airy!