MiTele Plus could be said to be one of the alternatives to Netflix , which allows the Spanish and international public to entertain with a large catalog of audiovisual content on demand . If you are interested in knowing more about these services, stay with us, because today we will present to you the topic How to hire MiTele Plus and MiTele Plus Fútbol easily.
How to contract MiTele Plus online easily
To contract the MiTele Plus service, you will only have to dedicate yourself to following the few steps that we will give you below:
- Access the subscription website from any mobile or computer you have, regardless of the browser you have. It should be noted that it is not possible to subscribe to the Plus service from the MiTele mobile app.
- When accessing the web, you will see several subscription options that you can choose according to your circumstances or needs. In Spain, monthly or annual MiTele Plus Basic subscriptions are available, the latter two in case you want to be part of the MiTele club. From abroad, you can access subscriptions such as: MiTele Plus International, monthly or yearly.
- Once you have made the decision to contract some type of subscription, you must click on the More information button below the chosen plan. After this, a new page will open where you will have to select whether the modality of your subscription will be for gift, monthly or annual.
- After you have done this, you must log in to your Mediaset account , entering your email and password. If you are not registered, look at the bottom of the window and click on the word Register to do so and then confirm the email that will arrive in your personal email.
- Subsequently, a screen will appear where you can enter and validate a promotional code (if you have one) and enter the payment method, either with a debit or credit card, or PayPal account, and fill in the form with the necessary data. You must also check the box that verifies that you have read the General Conditions of purchase of MiTele Plus.
- Once the process is finished, you will be given a message with a congratulations! and also in your email you will receive an email to confirm the subscription to MiTele Plus. When this happens, it will mean that you are already a true MiTele Plus user and you will be able to enjoy what the subscription you have chosen offers you.
How to contract MiTele Plus Fútbol online
To contract the MiTele Plus Fútbol plan, basically you must do the same as in the process of subscribing to MiTele Plus. First, you must access the MiTele website online, from your mobile or computer and click on the “Become Plus” option , located at the top left of your screen. Then, you must select the football packages or plans available to you: LaLiga, Champions League or All football.
Under the chosen plan, click on “More information” and specify whether the subscription to this plan is for gifts or for your personal use. Then, log in with your email and password for your Mediaset account or sign up for one of these accounts.
Finally, enter where you are asked for your necessary personal information and the information of your credit / debit card or PayPal account and finish the process to be able to know the football results for yourself.
In case you rather want to contract football with ORANGE , you can consult their help site where they will explain how to do it.
Subscription prices in MiTele Plus
Here we will inform you of some of the plans that MiTele Plus contains and their accessible prices, so that you can contract them:
- MiTele Plus 007: to contract this plan, you will have to make a single payment of € 20 and you will have access to the content of detective James Bond.
- MiTele Plus basic: it costs only € 3 per month or € 30 if you make the annual payment for the service.
- MiTele Plus Internacional: it also has a price of € 3 per month to enjoy the service from anywhere on the planet.
Take advantage of the information we gave you today and go subscribe to MiTele Plus right now so that you can enjoy the service that MiTele brings you with its streaming television .