For every citizen it is important to keep a list of their financial obligations. Did you know that there is an easy and fast method online to view your account statements? Today we will teach you how to consult the free VERAZ report with your CUIT or CUIL number.
How to Consult the Free Truthful Report with my CUIT or CUIL Number
The CUIT or CUIL
The CUIT or CUIL is the acronym to designate the Unique Tax Identification Code , or the Unique Labor Identification Code . In Argentina this is the number assigned to every worker when their employment relationship begins.
How can you get your CUIT or CUIL number?
If you are an Argentine citizen and want to obtain a VERAZ report totally free, to comfortably consult your credit situation or financial history for the last 24 months, you will only need your digital ID and your CUIT or CUIL number.
For citizens who have lost their ID , they can access the website: www.afip.gob.ar and in the Digital Registration section they can obtain it by entering some very simple data. But if you need to get the CUIT or CUIL number for the first time, then:
Request your CUIT or CUIL number online
- Go to the micuitlonline.com website. This can be done from your own computer or mobile device, using any browser such as Google Chrome , or Mozilla Firefox.
- When you access the main page, in the section Get your CUIL or CUIT now with your DNI, the system will ask you: your DNI, indicate your gender and then click on the Find out CUIL or CUIT button.
- On the next page, the system will automatically show you the CUIT or CUIL number that corresponds to you.
Print your CUIT or CUIL certificate (Optional)
- Go to the CUIL Certificate section .
- The system will ask you for the following information: Number of documents, Names, Surnames, Sex, Date of birth, Security code (random).
- Finally click on the Consult button .
- On the next screen you can click on the button Download certificate , this would be if you need to print your certificate of CUIT or CUIL number .
How to check your free VERAZ report with your CUIT or CUIL number?
Check if you are registered in the VERAZ online
- To do this, you must enter the main website of the Central Bank of the Republic of Argentina.
- It can be consulted for free once every 6 months.
- Once you have your CUIT or CUIL number at hand, request your VERAZ report by phone, as indicated below.
Request your VERAZ report by phone
- You can call 5252-4800, between the hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
- Then, you must carefully follow the instructions of the automatic operator , as you must answer a few questions to confirm your identity.
- The system will check if you are the owner , if so, press Option 1.
- Otherwise, check Option 2, if you request the report for a third party .
- The operator will ask if the information is for an individual or company , there select option 1.
- Select your gender , being Option 1 if you are a Man and Option 2 if you are a Woman, then press the # key.
- Now, press your DNI number .
- The system will ask 3 questions about your personal or bank details, in order to validate your identity . These questions could be personal or financial.
- Then he will ask you if you want to assert your right of access and obtain your credit report. If your answer is yes, press 1.
- Then they will assign you a PIN or numeric code , with this you can access your VERAZ report. You can also request that it be sent to you via SMS.
- To finish, go to the following Equifax link. There complete your data with the PIN or code you received.
Exercise your right to the VERAZ report
- Enter the main page of VERAZ.
- Enter basic data such as DNI, Email and PIN, which is the same number that was indicated to you by phone.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the service.
- Finally click on the Send button .
As you can see, consulting the free VERAZ report with your CUIT or CUIL number is a very easy process. If you do it in a timely manner, you will avoid financial setbacks or fall into a situation of irreparable insolvency.