Want to revive old titles in an emulator with a PS4 controller? or play the latest PC titles with this controller ?; Next we will explain how you can make this work.
How to connect PS4 controller to PC
There are two ways to do it wired and wirelessly. To do it wirelessly, you just have to connect the PS4 controller to the PC; and both wirelessly and wired, we must first install this program (DS4Windows) so complete that it will facilitate the configuration of these controls on the PC and once installed we proceed to do what is necessary to establish the connection.
If we want to connect it wirelessly, we must follow the following steps:
- The first and most important step is to confirm that our PC has Bluetoothcompatibility . Either factory or with an adapter.
- Confirmed the first, we proceed to activate the Bluetooth of our PC.
- Once this is done, we proceed to press and hold the SHAREbutton and then the PS button .
- We proceed to enter Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth and other devices.
- We activate
- We select to add Bluetooth or other device.
- We select the Bluetooth option and the “Wireless Controller”option should appear in a few moments .
- Once paired this will already be working without problem.