Waze is an extremely useful application that serves as a guide during car trips . It is a very comfortable way to go from one place to another with all the information on your mobile device.
This app also has extra functions, such as saving routes and working without an internet connection. Therefore, all its characteristics can be of great help during any journey.
Now, in order to take full advantage of Waze, you need to adjust the language, since it is pre-configured in English . For that reason, in this article we will teach you how to change it to Spanish.
- What is the way to activate the voice command and make it work in Spanish?
- How to configure the language you see on the screen?
How to configure the language you see on the screen?
We have already taught you how to activate voice commands in Spanish. Now, that works only and exclusively with the commands as such. All other items, such as the Waze map language , will remain in their original language.
Clearly, that can make the experience a bit difficult. Therefore, it is best to change the display language as well . For this you must proceed as indicated:
- Open the Waze app on your device.
- Inside the app, click on ” My Waze“.
- Among the listed options choose “Settings”.
- Now click on ” General“.
- Locate the option “Language” and press it.
- In the box that appears, choose “Spanish”, and the screen will be configured in your language.
This method will work no matter what operating system your device has. Whether it’s Android or iOS, you can follow the same steps to change the display language.
On the other hand, it is essential that you modify the Waze language , because that will allow you to use it with maximum comfort. If you leave it in a language you don’t know, you won’t be able to avoid traffic while driving .