In today’s article we are going to see how to completely remove Avast and any of its products easily with the tool that the company offers us to be able to uninstall Avast without leaving a trace.
We cannot deny that Avast is an excellent antivirus capable of detecting and disinsecting a huge number of well-known viruses. In this way we manage to keep our computer safe. It can even recognize modifications to the system made by malware.
It integrates perfectly with the operating system and offers us protection in real time. It has a fairly simple interface ideal for users who do not have much experience with this program and a more advanced one.
It has a resident scan which is responsible for scanning our system and the files we download to prevent it from getting infected. It is divided into three: file system shield, web shield and email shield . Each one is in charge of keeping our OS safe.
The program also offers us the possibility of creating backup copies so as not to have to suffer loss of information. To further improve the “shielding” of our computer, it also offers its own firmware where we will be able to choose which programs we want to be executed or blocked.
In turn, Avast has a totally free version , which is a little more limited than its paid version. But it is still an interesting alternative to consider to keep our computer safe.
Despite all the good things about this antivirus program, maybe you want to try another , an alternative. In that case, it is best to delete Avast permanently and without leaving any kind of trace, we will see a little below how we should proceed.
How to uninstall Avast completely
Sometimes the uninstallation of Avast is not possible and if it is, traces are usually left in the Windows registry. For this reason, we are going to see an infallible method to uninstall Avast and not leave any kind of trace of this antivirus or of the company’s products on our computer.
- For this, what we must do is download Avast Clear . Which is the uninstall tool that the company offers us.
- After this we will have to start Windows in safe mode. This can be achieved by restarting the computer and when it is booting press F8 several times until a menu with several options appears . Here select safe mode and wait for Windows to boot.
- Now you are going to see the operating system in a different way, don’t worry and just run the uninstall utility that we downloaded earlier.
- In case you installed Avast in a folder other than the default, you will have to search for it manually.
- After this you will have to click on ” Remove “.
- To finish, simply restart your computer and you will see that Avast or any of its products were completely uninstalled.
How to uninstall Avast and its products without a trace
Why don’t we just use the Remove Programs option in Control Panel ? The problem with this option is that it leaves traces in the Windows registry and this may later generate some kind of problems.
Usually nothing happens, but to keep the registry as clean as possible. Ideally, simply remove any trace of Avast and its products. In addition, it is something extremely easy and fast to do.
In this way you will have Avast and any product of the company eliminated without any kind of problem. Likewise, if you still have any questions, you can leave it in the comment box that you can find a little below.