Today we will see how to delete the search history of the Google Chrome browser . You will learn how to delete all or parts of the history.
Chrome is the most used web browser on the internet. Google’s browser runs smoothly on many devices, sites load fairly quickly, and even low-end computers can run smoothly with Chrome. It is clear that he would become the best of all.
For those who do not know, when we browse everything we do is saved in the history and everything we do in it is saved for 90 days. No matter in which way it was accessed, it is recorded in the history.
In case you decide to browse in ” Incognito mode ” here absolutely nothing is saved in the history. So you can browse more privately. However, even though all activity is saved in Chrome, you can delete it whenever you want.
And that is exactly what we are going to do in the next tutorial. We will teach you how to delete all or part of Chrome’s history, so that in this way you can maintain your privacy and that third parties do not know which websites you visited.
Likewise, we have taught you tricks and tutorials on Chrome how to block websites , clear the cache and cookies , among other very useful things. If you want to learn a little more about this powerful browser, we recommend you visit the category of this browser .
How to delete Chrome browser history
- In your Chrome browser you will have to go to the upper right part of the screen where you can see three vertical points.
- By clicking on these points, a menu is displayed where you can see the option ” History “. Another submenu is displayed and here again you will have to click on ” History ” in case you prefer, you can do all this by pressing the ” Ctrl + H ” keys .
- On the left side you will have the option ” Clear browsing data “, when you click on this option, a pop-up window appears with a few options.
- If you look at the drop-down menu you will be able to select from when you want all the data to be deleted. If you select ” Since always ” the complete history of searches and internet activity will be deleted.
- You will also have to check all the data boxes that you want to be deleted, you can choose to check them all to have a 100% clean browser.
- Once you finish selecting all the options, the only thing left to do is click on ” Clear data ” and wait. Depending on the amount of data to be erased, it may take more or less time.
How to clear Chrome search history
In case you don’t want to delete the entire search history and you only want to delete parts of it , then we have an option to do this and it is the following:
- We reopen Chrome and go to the top right of the screen.
- We click on the three points, then we go to History and then again to History.
- Here we have to check the boxes of the elements that we want to delete forever from the history.
- Once we have all the elements that we want to eliminate, we will simply have to click on ” Delete “.
- Now it only remains to confirm from the ” Remove ” button .
Also remember that we are always ready to help with whatever is necessary. So if you still have any kind of questions about how to delete Chrome history, you can definitely leave us a comment a little further down and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.