The Nintendo Switch is one of the most popular consoles today, and although it allows you to activate the dark mode, the truth is that it does not have as many customization options as we would like. However, there is always room to give your console a personal and original touch.
How to change your Nintendo Switch username.Changing the username of your Nintendo Switch profile is very simple, but you must carefully follow the steps detailed below:
How to change your Nintendo Switch username
- Select your current profile icon in the upper left corner of your Nintendo Switch home screen.
- If you have more than one, choose the account you want to edit.
- Then click on Profile in the list of options on the left.
- Here, you will see your current username at the top right of the screen.
- Select it to enter a new username, which can be up to 10 characters long.
- Please note that if you use Nintendo Switch Online to play multiplayer games online, other players will see your username. Therefore, we recommend that you avoid adding personal information to it.
Remember that using a bad name for online games can be boring, so try to spice it up with a unique username that no one else will have.