In the Apple Watch we do not have wallpapers to use as we do in other devices such as the iPhone or iPad, in the Apple Watch what we have are spheres or ” watch face “. We even have applications from which to download these custom spheres .
To have a “personalized wallpaper” on the Apple Watch we will have to create a sphere with a photo that we have on the iPhone. And we are going to explain to you step by step how you can achieve it.
Personalize your Apple Watch with a photo watch face
To create a sphere with a custom wallpaper on the Apple Watch we have two options: do it from the iPhone or create it from the watch itself. Given the screen size of both devices, it is much more comfortable to do it from the iPhone . Therefore, these are the steps you should follow:
- Enter the Watch appon your iPhone.
- At the bottom, tap on Sphere Gallery.
- Locate the Photossphere .
- When you enter you can customize it, choose that a single photo is shown or that they change. You can also select filters, choose the position of the time and the two complications.
- When you’re done, click Add.
- On your Apple Watch, swipe sidewaysuntil you find the new face, it will be on the far right.
Add a custom background to Apple Watch
That’s how easy it is to have a sphere with a custom wallpaper on your Apple Watch . The best thing is that you can choose a specific album or photos of your memories and every time you look at the time you will see a new photo. A great way to have a much more personal Apple Watch thanks to new wallpapers.