Android is a smart operating system developed by the Google company. It is a software that runs based on Linux which is an open source program . Basically this software allows electronic devices to carry out different activities and have access to different platforms.
Android software is present in more than 70% of the IT corporations that develop mobile devices, some of the most recognized brands are Samsung, Huawei, Toshiba, Motorola and Xiaomi.
On the other hand, it should be noted that this operating system every time launches new updates where it greatly benefits its users. That is why it is ideal to update the Android software to the latest version . It also offers very practical and innovative functions. Such as changing the lock screen background .
How to change the lock screen background of my Android cell phone?
The Android operating system was the first to promote intelligent technology in mobile devices and basically raised the idea of developing processes similar to those that are executed on the computer. In this way, a cell phone could enter internet platforms, social networks, use applications and programs and also perform the functions of a basic telephone.
Currently the Android software has more than two hundred million programs and applications available for cell phones; This is why the user can access some messaging services such as the renowned WhatsApp Messenger or Snapchat, and download different tools for mobile devices.
On the other hand, this operating system is widely used thanks to the many useful functions and tools. Since it offers very versatile options, such as the lock screen background. This being a widely used, pleasant and simple alternative to perform. You can also place wallpapers that change on their own
Clearly, like this option there are many more, with which users can customize their smartphone to their liking with the best launchers. Furthermore, it allows us to give different uses to our device.
Steps to change the lock screen background of my Android cell phone
The cell phone screen is an elementary factor for any device, since through this means the connection between the mobile phone and the user will be carried out. However, there are some occasions when we are not comfortable with the lock screen backgrounds, of course this problem has a solution.
There is a section of settings in Android devices called “Settings” , computer companies have this section to allow the user to make improvements on their cell phone based on their own tastes. To change the background of the lock screen of your cell phone, you can try either of these two methods:
Method 1: Screen Settings
- Initially enter the configuration application of your device and then click on “screen” . If the option for wallpaper is not shown, go to “more screen settings” .
- At this point a list of options should be displayed including “home screen background” and “lock screen background” .
- Select the latter, and then you will be shown the images available from the device and others that come from the gallery.
- You must select the one you like the most, and then click on “accept” to save the changes.
Method 2: Applications Menu
- Through the applications menu, click on “settings” and slide the list of options.
- Then click on “customize” and then enter “themes”, now select the alternative “change or edit themes”.
- Click “next”> edit> other wallpapers.
- Now you will find the option to edit the background of the home screen or the background of the lock screen.
- Tap on the “lock screen” thumbnail .
- Enter the images available on the device and in the multimedia gallery section.
- Try with the image that you like the most and at the end click “accept” .
- There are some devices that have the option of choosing a display image catalog for the screen crashed. If this is your style you can click on the option and then on «accept» .
This way you can change the background of the lock screen without any problem. Considering that either of the two methods are reliable.